un - hey daddy

Ok, i told no triggering content but this is kinda triggering :(

"Do you need something to eat, sir?" The air hostess asked Troye.

Stella and Greta had gotten themselves a glass of red wine and chicken cheese grilled sandwich each, giggling at each other randomly while giving knowing looks.

"Oui?" Troye asked, tilting his head innocently, not able to understand what the air hostess had just asked.

"Aw, thats so cute," Greta said, squealing as quietly as she could as she pinched Troye's cheeks who was completely blushing red by now.

"Yeah, it is, so okay, Troye, do you want something to eat?" Stella said as she gestured the confused blue eyes to her sandwich while making a gesture of biting her sandwich.

"Food?" Troye asked, confusion filling him up again. He knew what food meant but he didn't know that the word 'eat' was also associated with it.

"Yeah, food," the air hostess said as she smiled.

Troye looked over the food items and pointed towards the plate of vegetables and fondue mugs, his eyes lighting up because of course, he was french and he loved fondues.

"A fondue?" Stella asked, furrowing her eyebrows and almost pronouncing it wrong.

"Its not a fondue, its a fondue, " Troye explained, getting quite offended.

"Geez, I am sorry," she said.

The air hostess quickly gave a fondue mug and the plate of vegetables and baguette to Troye who was more than happy and also felt his stomach rumbling.

"That would be fifteen dollars," the air hostess said.

Troye was confused again, not having the knowledge of dollars and just knowing about euros. He realised that he should have chosen the Parisian airlines instead of the Lufthansa flight.

"Oui? Merci, I do get not what say you," Troye said fishing around in his pockets for his money wallet as he pulled out the french currency.

The air hostess hesitated before she said, "I am sorry, sir but we do not accept french currency. We only accept american dollars. If you have a credit card, we would accept it," the air hostess explained in fluent english, each word going over Troye's  head.

"I-I..." Troye stammered not knowing what to say, he did not even have a credit card.

Greta reached forward to help the poor boy out of the awkward situation.

"Hey, relax, its okay," she said as she patted Troye's thigh and gave him a warm smile.

"Its okay, we are gonna pay for him," Stella said as she fished in her purse and got fifteen dollars out and gave it to the air hostess.

Troye was finally relaxed, he took a deep breath and said, "Thankew."

His french accent was thickly pouring through the word and the two girls taught him how to say 'thank you' in the right way.

Troye thanked the girls again, this time in a better accent and leaned back on his seat to enjoy his fondue. He had done nothing but he was still tired.

He just wanted to land in America already, go to his hostel room and go to a deep sleep.

But at the moment, he just decided to dive into his cheesy fondue treat and nothing else.  He ate it, dipping the vegetables and baguette into the cheese fluid and tasted it. It was not as good as his mother's fondue but it was not too bad too.

"You like fondue?" Stella asked as she bit into her sandwich.

"Oui," Troye answered, offering the fondue mug to Stella and Greta who rejected saying that it would add a lot of fat to their bodies.

He finished his fondue, disposing off his empty dishes and licking some cheese off his fingers.

"Combien d'heures nous arrivons à l'Amérique ? (how many hours till we reach america?) ," Troye asked to the two girls who looked at him as he said the sentence in his thick fluent french accent.

"Huh?" Stella asked again.

Troye sighed, feeling like mentally faceplaming himself. Staying in America was going to be more difficult than he had ever thought. He mentally made a note of searching for a cheap english tutor who would teach him basic english language because he would not be able to survive in America without knowing English.

Troye got out his phone, putting his sentence in his translator app and then showed the english translation to the girls who nodded their heads in understanding.

"There are still five hours," Greta said as she held up five of her fingers.

"Cinq?" Troye asked.

"Yeah, cinq," the girls said in unison.

"A lot of time," Troye mumbled softly.

"Yes, thats a lot of time," Stella said with a sly smirk, her hand on Troye's upper thigh. It was almost ten o'clock and most of the people in the airplane were asleep or engrossed in watching movies. Even the air hostess was nowhere in sight.

It was the perfect timing for their plan.

"Hey, Troye, here come with me." Stella said as she grabbed the tiny and confused boy from his seat and dragged him to the small bathroom of the airplane.

"Oui? What you-" before Troye could even finish his sentence, Stella placed her lips on his mouth and her other hand was near his crotch, almost palming him, making him feel weird as he kept quiet, swallowing the knot in his throat.

Soon Greta entered the bathroom too, giggling.

"Hey daddy," Greta said in a seductive tone. Troye frowned as he answered, "me no daddy."

The two girls laughed at his innocence, seemingly running their hands through his body, Troye grimacing as they lifted off his shirt to expose his pale chest.

"Que faites-vous, s'il vous plaît arrêter. Je n'aime pas ça , " Troye rambled in french about how he wanted this to stop and he did not like it but the girls attached their lips on his neck and chest and his v line, moaning frequently.

Troye felt like crying, his body was shaking and he could not speak a single word. He wanted this to stop and he wanted his pills.

"Stop whining, we know you love it," Stella said as she struggled to get his jeans tugged down to expose off his boxers.

She palmed him again, Troye not knowing what he should do but just stayed still as the two girls got his boxers off, touched him places he never wanted anyone to touch him and it hurt him. Not physically, but emotionally. He was a wreck.

She placed her lips on him again, Troye not knowing what to do.

"You are not a disappointment for someone who is so tiny, whoa," Stella said as Greta giggled behind him, almost completely naked, their hands and lips roaming anywhere around the small boy.

The touches and kisses disgusted Troye and made him feel stupid and dumb enough to even stop them.

He just waited until it was over.

He just wanted to get out of the airplane as soon as possible.

-

Sorry, guys but its important for the plot

Ily guys and please stay safe and have a nice day.