trente cinq - ease

As they say, one thing leads to another. Before those things build on each other and take your breath away, your hearts burn and heal together. Your mouths move closer and the touches, so intimate and delicate, make you feel as if you're made of a particular kind of porcelain... only to be burned away from the heat of intimacy between you two. 

It started out as a regular night. Just one of those sleepless nights Troye was having, only because he forgot to take his pills again. The anxiety in his brain was making him think way too much about every little thing in the world and he certainly did not like it. It felt as though his ears were filled with whispers and noises from the silence of the night, making his throat dry.

Jacob was concerned when, while sleep heavily coated his eyelids with every blink, his boyfriend's blue ones remained wide awake and agitated.

"Baby, sleep, please," Jacob said as he caressed Troye's cheek softly, a yawn slyly escaping from between his lips with the words.

"No, not a-able t-to," his voice wavered. He wasn't even sure what he was talking about. The weight on his mind and shoulders were too heavy. They wore him down and pressed against his ribs.

Jacob was worried. His eyebrows furrowed as he placed his hand on Troye's chest and began to slowly rub his back while staring at the pretty little boy.

"You look so tense, you should've taken those pills no matter how out of schedule it was. You know how you get when you don't take the pills, right?" Jacob asked to which Troye mumbled a small 'oui' and nodded his head in understanding.

"I'm sorry, is there anything I could do to make you feel at ease?" Jacob asked as the wind chime danced in time with the wind and sang a gentle tune that echoed in the otherwise silent night. Jacob's hands were entangled with Troye's rough brown curls. Troye gently opened his eyes that had been slightly shut, taking in a slow breath.

"Swimming. Let's go swim," Troye said, sitting up next to Jacob with sparkling eyes.

Jacob wasn't anyone to say no, so he nodded softly, getting up off the bed, only to return with two pairs of swimming shorts in his hands, one for him and the other for Troye, though he was positive that Troye was too skinny to actually fit into them.

Troye, being the small and adorable little baby he was, smiled hesitantly as Jacob changed his clothes into swimming trunks.

He caught Troye's tiny and cold hands which were craving for some warmth from Jacob's larger ones.

They walked slowly to the backyard and, as they did so, Jacob wrapped his arm around Troye's waist as the poor boy was still shaky and a bit agitated.

"Ease yourself down, baby," Jacob said as he patted the small boy's back. Troye nodded and in a deep breath as they stepped onto the green grass lined with dew drops in the backyard with their bare feet.

The pool was within sight, it's blue water reflecting the moon's beautiful and enchanting shine. Everything was so quiet. It was peaceful and Troye took all of this in, took it in as pure bliss.

The moment he looked up at Jacob again, his beautiful eyes and lips and face gazing fondly down at him with a genuine little smile, he smiled back without any hesitancy.

"Let's go in the pool, shall we?" Jacob asked. Troye nodded in response.

"Oui," Troye smiled as they took small steps, but then whispered,

"I not know swimming well though..."

"It's alright, I will hold on to you by your waist and keep you near me. How can you ever think that I won't take care of you? That's my job. I think that's the only thing I'm capable of doing, but, like, recently, I failed at even doing that. I'm no good at all-"

Before Jacob could speak any more of his idiotic words, the small boy furrowed his eyebrows and kissed him. That shut him up.

"Ne peux-tu pas être tranquille?? (Can't you just be quiet??)" Troye asked Jacob in a serious tone and with a look to match it. Jacob blushed and shut up. 

Surely, they had shared hundreds of kisses, but, like, still, every time Troye's lips met his, Jacob couldn't help feeling something. That something always made him blush and his insides tingle, just like old cheesy and romantic movies. It's as if he could literally feel himself falling more and more in love with the boy in front of him, basking in the radiance of the moon and, in that instant, he knew he wanted nothing else, but just him, Troye and the moon.

Love truly does make you blind to everything else.

He helped Troye get in the pool and Troye smiled happily, feeling the water relaxing his muscles as the soft touch of his boyfriend made him feel warm and safe. He wasn't afraid of drowning anymore. Jacob would save him just like he had saved him the first time he was pushed into the swimming pool. He would never forget that incident. It made him realize that inside that tough little facade Jacob had put on, he was oh so soft and beautiful. 

Troye placed his head on Jacob's shoulder covered with water droplets,

"The swimming pool is kinda why I started catching feelings for you... If you hadn't drowned, this would've never happened," Jacob said with a laugh and Troye just laughed along.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" Jacob asked again.

"You don't have to say I love you to say I love you," Troye said slowly before planting a kiss on Jacob's shoulder.

He smiled and then caught Troye's face in between his hands and gave him a kiss.

And, well, this time, Troye wasn't about to let go of it anytime soon.

"Are you at ease now?" Jacob asked in between their kiss and Troye simply nodded in reply and said,

"At ease with you, Jay."

His English was broken and his breath was unsteady but his heart was beating in sync with the other boy's beside him and his nerves were calm.  He felt so safe in between those arms and, yeah,  Jacob might have messed up, but it was okay. Everyone makes mistakes, it had been forgiven.

The passionate little kisses under the moonlight continued... until, of course, one thing led to another.

-
THIS SUCKS YO BUT SHELLY WILL FIX IT OK ILY ALL PLS STAY SAFE BYE BYE

shut up, jo, this didn't suck... although, i'm pretty sure you were high when writing it lmao 

anygays, hope you all enjoyed? (please don't kill me for updating after 5 million years and i'm sorry if it sucks because i edited this instead of doing my hw lmaoaoao whoops) 

okay, byeeeeeeeee, take care and we love you all so muchhh! ! <3