trente et un - a master plan

"I want him now!" Jo shouted as she looked at the six feet lanky noodle Dan who was narrowing his eyes at her.

"But he doesn't even like you, Jo! You're pretty much competition to him, so it's better if you leave it up to me and please give me the stuff," Dan said as he put his palm forward for Jo to place the items in his waiting hand.

Troye was stood beside them, looking at the pastel blue-haired girl and the lanky noodle with big, confused eyes.

"What happening?" Troye asked.

"Just give me the stuff, Jo!" Dan snorted at the pastel haired girl and Troye, still completely confused about what the hell was going on, sighed.  "Let's let Troye decide who he really wants to hear this from, now shall we?" Jo said, raising her eyebrow as she held a large shopping bag in her hand.

"So Troye— Dan, you cheeky shit! How dare you take that away from me! I was going to tell him about it!!! It was my idea!!!" Jo groaned as Dan smiled victoriously, blowing a kiss towards Jo with the shopping bag in his hand.

"So, Troye, are you ready for this?" Dan asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"He's gonna get scared if you speak like that, Daniel James Howell," Jo stopped him as he began to speak his sentence.

"And did I ask for your irrelevant opinion? No, right? Then shut up!" Daniel said as he turned towards Troye, smiling.

"Now, sit there, please," Dan said as he pointed out to the red beanbag at the center of the room.

"Why?" Troye questioned.

"Oh, for god's sake, just sit down, okay? Don't question me. We need to do something important to you," Dan said to the tiny boy with soft, brown curls who responded by nodding and then timidly sitting down on the bean bag with his knees squished together, looking pure and very adorable.

"Are you sure you wanna do this to him? He looks so soft, it seems unfair for us to ruin that softness now," Jo whispered to Dan who rolled his eyes at the girl as he took out the beautiful lacy piece of material stashed away in the shopping bag.

"So here it is, a black croptop, a lacy mid-thigh skirt along, and some white thigh highs," Dan said as he gave the items to Troye who looked at them with wide, blue eyes. The material felt smooth and silky against his fingertips leaving him pleasantly surprised as he stammered out,

"W-What it for?"

"It's for making you look pretty. I mean, not that you don't look pretty, I would totally bang you, but it will make you look prettier," Dan said with a smile.

"P-pretty like Jo?" Troye asked as he looked at the surprised pastel blue haired girl and Dan just chuckled while covering his mouth.

"Jo ain't pretty," he said.

"I know that, Daniel.  It would be very nice if you didn't act as a reminder," Jo said clearing her throat to which Dan held his hands up in defense.

"But she pretty and that why Jay like her first," Troye said with a frown.

"Troye, you need to understand one thing, buddy. We were faking it, I like girls. I don't like him, he's gross," Jo, sticking her tongue out. Troye pouted and furrowed his eyebrows and muttered, 

"Tu es dégueulasse..." 

"What did he just mutter?" Jo asked. 

"I don't know, I'm no French expert. I flunked it just last semester," Dan responded.