huit - hickeys

"Here, take this," Jacob said as he took his shirt which was lying around on the grass and placed it on Troye's hands as the small boy shivered.

"Help, p-please?" Troye stammered as he struggled to get off his wet shirt which stuck to his thin frame, his cheeks blue and his hands shivering because of his anxiety.

"Sure, why not," Jacob said as he tried to lift off the shirt from its hem but Troye immediately shook his head, looking at the other boys who were staring at him from behind Jacob.

"No here," Troye whispered weakly, shivering as Jacob nodded his head, wrapping a towel around the boy and taking him back to the house, to his bedroom as he ordered the rest of the boys to quit their barbecue session and go back to sleep.

The boys did what he said as he guided the french boy to his bedroom.

"Sit here," Jacob said as he patted the bed and Troye nodded slowly, going over and sitting on the bed.

"You have dry clothes?" Jacob asked.

"Oui," Troye said as he understood the sentence by the words 'dry' and 'clothes'.

"In bedroom," Troye whispered again, his voice warm and a little shaky.

"Its okay, you can wear my shirt and pyjamas now," Jacob said as he gave some pyjamas and a fresh sweatshirt to Troye.

Troye nodded slightly, keeping the towel at the side, his curls still wet as he struggled to take his polo shirt off. He looked at Jacob who was sitting far away with pleading eyes.

"Okay, I will help," Jacob said as he got up and came close to Troye, towering over the short guy.

He slowly pulled off the hem of the shirt over Troye's body as Troye lifted his arms.

"Your hair is still wet," Jacob said as he tucked a curl and watched him intensely as the small boy blushed, his pale and thin frame exposed.

"I not know to dry hair," Troye said, biting his lip because he could not find the right words to speak. 

Jacob could not help but let his eyes wander off to the boy's frame seeing some  hickeys which looked fresh spread across his chest and collarbone.

Jacob smirked, taking the towel which was at the side and asked Troye,

"You hooked up recently?"

"Oui?"

"Did you have sex recently?" Jacob asked and the blush and a little frown coated Troye's face as he remembered what happened with him in the airplane despite of him not giving the girls consent. They surely took advantage of him and that made Troye feel guilty.

"I-I not want to do sex," Troye said, looking down as Jacob looked at him, confused.

Jacob slowly began to dry up Troye's hair as he asked him,

"What do you mean by that you did not want to do sex?"

"No sex. I said but girls no listen to m-me," Troye whispered softly, playing with his thumb and biting the inside of his cheek.

"It was forced...?" Jacob asked, his hands stopped drying Troye's hair as he looked at the sadness in Troye's eyes. The poor boy looked so confused and lost.

Troye timidly nodded his head again as he said softly, "I not want it, they forced."

"Oh my..." Jacob's voice trailed off as he cupped the boy's face and forced him to look at him.

"Where? Where did it happen?" Jacob asked.

"Airplane," Troye spoke softly again.

"Only one girl or..."

"Deux, Stella and Greta," Troye named them.

"Oh, I am so sorry, someone should have come along with you to New york," Jacob said.

"This sex make me bad person?" Troye asked, his head innocently tilting to the side and his lips slightly parted.

The poor boy did not even know that it was not his fault but of the girls. It was rape, he did not want to do it but they forced him and somehow that made Jacob feel for the soft boy in front of him, his damp curls almost falling over his crystal blue hue eyes.

"No Tro, it does not make you a bad person," Jacob said as he placed his hands on the shorter boy's shoulders and looked at him sadly. And then he just hugged the poor boy. He has never hugged any of the other boys of the house. He did not know why he was doing this to Troye.

"Tro?" Troye asked with a small giggle, tilting his head to the other side and looking at Jacob with a goofy smile.

"Its a nickname, you know?" Jacob asked.

"I know nickname. Mama call me Tokky nickname," Troye said smiling again, his face radiating as he talked about his family back at home.

"I will call you Tro, do you like it?" Jacob asked with a warm smile.

"Oui, me likes it," Troye giggled softly, trying to contain it while looking at the taller guy.

"Now, wear the clothes I gave you and go back to sleep before you catch a cold," Jacob said as he gave the pyjamas and the sweatshirt to Troye who nodded.

He stripped naked as Jacob looked at the other way, lighting a cigarette and smoking it.

After five minutes, he asked the guy, "You dressed up?"

"Oui," Troye spoke up in his soft, french accent as he coughed a bit and Jacob turned around to see Troye wearing the blue sweatshirt matching his eyes which was oversized and went past his hands.

And it also went up to his midthigh as the grey pyjamas seemed too oversized for his tiny frame.

Troye was pulling up the sweatshirt again and again as they slipped over his shoulders, revealing the smooth skin and the collarbones underneath, his palms covered in sweater paws as he sniffed because of the cold.

"Go now, what are you waiting for?" Jacob said straightforwardly to Troye.

Troye thought it was a little mean of Jacob to say that but he had already done so much for him so he just nodded and kept his eyes fixed to the floor as he went out of the room.

Jacob finished his cigarette, throwing the cigarette butt on the tiled floor and squishing it with his naked feet.

He leaned his head back in the chair he was sitting, a certain giggle seizing his mind and resounding in his ears as it made a small smile reappear on the corner of his lips.

"He is kinda cute and all," Jacob mumbled to himself, smiling goofily as the image of the french boy in his oversized clothes ran over his mind.

-

I updated because i had nothing else to do and I was bored

Stay safe, hydrated and ily

Au revoir x