"LAUREN!" Y/N yelled.

"Let me in the room!" She heard Lauren's muffled voice from outside of their bedroom.

"Goddamit" Y/N start to curse under her breath.

She blindly got out the shower.

After hitting everything she finally got her towel.

She wiped the soap off her eyes.

Lauren waited outside their bedroom door with her arms crossed, just wearing her underwear.

She could easily open the door but she can't reach the keys on the top of the doorway.

The door opened and Y/N glared at her.

"What did you do the the water?!" Y/N asked, trying hard to stay mad and not stare at Lauren's nude boobs.

"You told me we always shower together to save water." Lauren said with a pout.

"I didn't say that, you did." Y/N said and Lauren pushed her way in the room and made her way to the bathroom.

"Open the water please!"

Y/N groaned but listened to Lauren anyways.

...

"Thank you again." Y/N told Dinah.

Y/N went to her best friend's house just to shower with warm water and alone.

"No problem. Tell Lauren Mani and I said Hi."

"Su-" before Y/N can even finish talking Dinah already shut the door on her face.

Must be because it's 5AM.

Y/N went home and when she got there she saw Lauren still sleeping on their bed.

She decided to make breakfast.

At 7AM, Lauren entered the kitchen.

Her hair's all over the place and she's just wearing one of Y/N's shirts and booty shorts.

"Good morning, beautiful." Y/N smiled and Lauren automatically went in her arms and buried her face on Y/N's neck.

Y/N smiled when she heard Lauren sniff her.

"You had shower?" Lauren asked pulling her head away.

"Yup."

"But I didn't hear you!"

"Oh I showered at Dinah and Normani's. Where are you going?" Y/N asked when Lauren pulled away and went to the living room.

After a few minutes she came back and Y/N's phone rang.

Y/N looks at Lauren weirdly before answering her phone.

"Yeah?"

"Y/N, you can't take shower here anymore." Dinah said quickly.

Y/N furrowed her eyebrows and glared at Lauren.

"Look, man, she's going to tell Mani about what we do every week. And why the fuck would you tell her that?! You dumbass!" Dinah yelled at Y/N.

"Well excuse me for being loyal to my wife. D, it's just baking class." Y/N said while rolling her eyes.

"Yeah but she'll think I'm lame. Anyways, your wife is threatening to tell if I let you shower here."

"You're such a pussy."

"Well you're scared of hot water. Who's the pussy now?"

Y/N rolled her eyes and ended the call.

"You're evil."

"You love me." Lauren giggled and Y/N playfully rolled her eyes.

"Sadly."

They both sat and ate their breakfast.

After they ate Y/N washed the dishes.

Suddenly maple syrup was poured on her head.

"LAUREEEEENNN!!"

"Shower time!"