My Teacher (Norman Reedus )

Another Fan Fiction! I'm going to focus more on my Chandler Fan Fiction more then this one. Hope you guys like this one!

******************************************************

Chap. 1

*Kayla P.O.V*

My names Kayla. I'm in my last year of college. Its the first day of my last year. I heard I have this new professor for English. Everyone says he likes to be called "Mr. R" how original. I would have to see if he could help my outside of class because I've never been to good at English. I had Mr. R for my last period of the day. The rest of the day went quick. I was walking out of my second to last class when I wasn't paying attention and ran into someone and feel on my butt and dropped all my books.

"I'm so sorry." I said while I was grabbing one of my books and he was grabbing the others. I didn't even bother to look up until now. I was met by beautiful blue eyes.

"Its fine." I blushed as he handed me my books. I thanked him and took off toward the last class.

I got in the room and there was no teacher and about 30 students. On the board it said:

"First 15 minutes of class just get to know eachother I'll be in shortly" -Mr. R

I just sat by myself on my phone like most of the other students. 15 minuets goes by really fast because I heard a man say "okay phones away. Time to get to know me. I'm Mr. Reedus but you guys can call me Mr. R..." I hadn't looked up from my phone until now and I looked into those beautiful blue eyes. He stopped talking when he saw me.

"Umm... Mr. R are you okay?" Some girl said as she stepped infront of him so I couldn't see him anymore. Which kind of hurt. Wait. Why would that hurt me?

"Yeah... umm ... I'm sorry." He said. When the girl moved he took a quick look at me and smiled then when back to telling everyone about his self.

Class was over finally it felt like forever because I felt like everytime Mr. R would look in my direction he would smile at me and that was like every 10 seconds. I was taking my time and I stood up and turned around as I bumpped into someone. Mr. R again but this time when I went to fall he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me back up. He kind of pulled me a little close but I wasn't paying any attention because I was to focused on his eyes.

"Umm... I think I would be going now." I said as he removed his hands from my waist. He grabbed my wrist to stop me from going.

"I'm sorry but I never caught your name." He said. I turned to face him fully because I hate not talking to a person face to face.

"Kayla." I stuck my hand out for him to shake. He took it and gave it a little shake before letting it go. When I looked at his hand he didn't have a ring on his hand which either meant he's... why do I even care? Sure he's attractive but he's my teacher I cant like him.

"Beautiful name..." He trailed off but I thought I heard him say something like "for a beautiful girl" but its just my mind playing tricks on me.

"Thank you. Also do you mind if I ask you a question?" I asked a little nerves. He looked confused.

"Yeah. Shoot away." He said and smiled.

"Is there any way that you could you take some time after school sometimes and help me because I'm not really good in English." I explained. I felt a little embarrassed with asking him.

"Yeah...just come to me after class whenever you need help. Would you like to be here or somewhere else?" He asked. I was think here but I don't really want to be here in these uncomfortable chairs.

"We can do it here or my place. My place would be more comfortable but I understand of it unprof-" Mr. R cut my off.

"No its fine if you feel more comfortable at your place that's where we can do it." He said.

"Ok... thank you so much! It means a lot." I smiled as I started to walk away. He stopped me by grabbing my elbow. I turn to face him better. He didn't say anything we were just looking into each others eyes and my I say I love his blue eyes. He moved in a little bit when we heard someone clear there throght. He dropped his hand and turn to face my History teacher Mr. Lincoln and my I say he is quite attractive too but not my type of guy. He's too strict sometimes.

"Hey Andrew! What's up?" Mr. R asked.

"Hey Norman. Nothing just ready to get going home but I see your busy with... this." He chuckled at the last part. It made me blush and fiddle with my thumbs and look at the ground. Mr. R looked at me.

"Well I'll see you tomorrow. Do you need a ride or do you walk?" He whispered the last part so Mr. Lincoln couldn't hear.

"See you tomorrow. And no I got my own car thanks anyway." I didn't the same ting back to him. I walked past Mr. Lincoln and he wiggled his eyebrows at me. I sighed and rolled my eyes as I walked out.

*Norman POV*

"Sorry man... I'm a real cock blocker. You know you cant have a relationship with her right?" Andrew asked and he walked up to me. I get what he was saying.

"Yeah you are. I mean I know but she's just so beautiful! Her smile, her eyes and everything else about her is just wonderful." I explained. There was an awkward silence for a minute.

Andrew cleared his throat. "You ready to head home?" I nodded my head and we were off.