Epilogue

Angel Sapphire Cane

"You look beautiful Saph." Scarlett compliments me as we both looked at ourselves in the mirror. I smiled at her as Cass joined us wearing her blue dress that fits her so well while Scarlett is wearing a red mermaid gown and last, I looked at myself, I actually liked this version of me. I looked decent and pretty wearing the gown which Tyler bought for me.

I was actually surprised when someone delivered the package last Thursday and was really shocked to see what's inside. A beautiful gown, which was custom made with stones at the upper part of the gown. I was confused at first, wondering who'll send me the gown as a gift but then Tyler called me and asked if I like the present.

It was really sweet but we almost fought when I said that I won't accept the gown since I know for sure that it's expensive. The material used only would cost him a large amount of money, much more if I include the stones in the dress.

I can't accept something this expensive from him. At the end, I lost and well, he won. He said that he'll throw it away if I don't accept it. Like what the heck? Who would even think like that? Who would even think of throwing an expensive gift like that? Only Tyler.

I'm just really happy that my life is going so well.I have amazing friends that makes me feel happy and accept me for who I am. They were there when I needed them the most. They were there when I'm feeling down, just to make me feel happy. I'm glad they accepted me, that's one of the best thing that happened to me.

 I have an amazing boyfriend that will do anything to make me happy, to make me feel contented and I love him with all of my heart. I'm thankful that I met him. I'm thankful that he loves me back. Heck, I wouldn't even imagine myself being friends with him, how much more now that I'm in a relationship with him. Loving him is the best feeling in the world. I wouldn't exchange anything for him.

A nudge in my arm brought me back from my thoughts. Cass looked at me weirdly while Scarlett giggled from my dazed expression. A smile grazed my lips as I look at myself, I'm excited to see what will be the reaction of Tyler when he sees me. 

"Girls, your dates are here." Cass' mom said after knocking and opening the door slightly. She smiled at us and her eyes started to well up with tears. 

"Mom, stop it. I'm just going to a prom." Cass whine when her mom hugged her tightly but still being careful not to ruin her make up or her hair. Cass returned her mom's hug and grinned when they pulled away from each other.

"You all look so gorgeous. Let's not make your dates wait." Her mom said making us giggle and relaxed a little bit. I looked at myself in the mirror and smile.

"You go ahead, I'll be there in a minute. I need to go to the bathroom." I said and the girls nodded before going out of the room. I walked inside the bathroom and did my business, I washed my hands and dried it with the clean towel. I gently patted my cheeks and fixed the necklace that Tyler gave to me.A mix of emotions swirl inside me, a little bit nervous and excited.

 I gasped when a hand snaked around my waist and was pulled against a hard chest, I didn't have a chance to look up and see who the person is when a pair of soft lips came crashing against mine. And with the tingles and sparks I felt, I knew it's Tyler. He's the only one who can make me feel these familiar sparks. I closed my eyes and softly placed my hands on his chest.

His lips worked wonders and I can't help but fall a little bit more for him. Gosh, his lips are rough against mine but also soft at the same time. I felt his teeth roughly nibbled my lower lip and my cheeks turned hot when his hand gently brushed my thigh through the slit of the gown. I gasped when he suddenly forced his tongue inside my mouth, having a clash with my tongue, both of his hands went southwards and cupped my butt making me pull away from him.