Chapter 31

Angel Sapphire Cane

My eyes slowly fluttered open when I felt soft caresses against the skin of my cheeks. My eyes instantly met two familiar brown eyes and I smiled as I saw Tyler looking down at me. He smiled and pecked my lips and the familiar feeling of butterflies fluttering inside my stomach made me smile at him.

"Are you okay? Does it hurt?" Tyler suddenly asked with lines ceased on his forehead.

Memories suddenly came flashing down and I can't help but to blush as I remembered what we did. I tried to sit up but Tyler just pushed me down back and I felt my lower area hurt from the action. I blushed even more when he smirked at me with a knowing look that he already claimed me. Marked me as his.

"Just a little bit sore." I said while blushing and he chuckled at my embarrassment. His chest shook as it traveled down my core.

"Good. Come, I prepared some warm bath for you. It will help you relax your muscles." He said and stood up and quickly wrapped his arm around the back of my knee and the other one just right below my shoulder, carrying me bridal style.

I can't help but to smile at his sweet gesture but feel my cheeks blush at the same time because of the fact that we are both still naked. I buried my face on the crook of his neck and inhaled his scent. I kissed his neck, emitting a deep growl from him.

He lowered me to the bath tub and I sigh in satisfaction as I felt my tense and sore muscles relax because of the warm water. He went in too and pulled me against his chest, my back against his front. I melted in his arms as I snuggled closer to him. His hands softly caressed my skin as he began washing me.

He washed me with my favorite scented liquid soap and began washing my hair with my shampoo. I smiled and I felt my eyelids slowly droop because of his skilled hands massaging my scalp. I pushed my self closer to him.

"Keep doing that." I mumbled and I heard him chuckle.

"What time is it?" I asked sleepily as I closed my eyes.

"Quarter to ten in the evening. You slept for about six hours. You haven't even ate dinner. Would you like to eat?" Tyler asked while continuing massaging my scalp as I shook my head.

"No, I want to sleep Tyler." I murmured softly letting my body lay against Tyler's chest. I heard him hummed in reply and I smile softly letting sleep consume me.

I woke up as the sunlight started to made its way inside the room, lighting it up, indicating that it's already morning. I felt something heavy against my stomach as I look down, smiling when I saw Tyler's arm is wrapped around my stomach in a possessive manner, effectively trapping me.

I turned myself around so that I faces him and smiled when I saw him already looking at me. He pulled me closer if that's even possible and pecked my lips. I sighed and snuggled closer to him, loving the way his warmth and scent envelopes me. It comforts me. It makes me feel safe.

"Good morning, kitten. Did you sleep well?" Tyler asked, running his hands all over my back.

"Yes, thank you for bathing me." I said and he gave me his smirk as he rolled us over, resting his elbows at either side of my head, caging me. I blushed in a deep shade of red when I realized that I am still naked in front of him while he's already wearing a sweatpants. His smirk widened and I look at him with wide eyes.

"You are so cute when you blush. So innocent. Just making me want to fuck you again." He growled and I blushed even more. How can he say that first thing in the morning? I looked at him in pure shock as I watch his eyes turned black.

"Tyler!" I squealed and slapped his chest in annoyance and stood up, dragging the duvet with me. I wrapped it around my body and clenched it tightly, scowling at Tyler. He just chuckled at popped his elbow, resting head on his hand.