Chapter 34

Tyler Black

"Fuck!" I cursed while running my fingers through my hair, messing it up completely. I fixed my button up shirt while looking frantically at my phone. She was supposed to be here five minutes ago. Where could she be?

I never felt this nervous before when I am asking my previous flings something. I ran my fingers through my hair a couple of times before the sound of bell resonated through the room, indicating the arrival of Angel. I almost choked on my saliva as I fixed my posture.

I looked at the adorable girl at the door, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion while she plays with the hem of her skirt. Her nose is red from being outside and it took all of my will power not to go to her and engulf her in a tight hug, showering her face with kisses.

She's so beautiful as a small smile graces her plump lips. Her hands softly touched the flowers. Her favorite flowers. I cleared my throat and her eyes immediately snapped to meet my own gaze. My breath hitched when his blue eyes stared at me. I wiped my hands against my pants and spread my lips in a full wide grin.

Her eyes twinkle with happiness and I know that I made the right choice. She gracefully walked towards me, her cheeks turning into a shade of red. When she was just about a meter before me, I immediately brought my arm against her waist, pulling her closer, a soft gasp escaping from her mouth.

"Hi." She shyly said while tucking her hair strands behind her ear, looking at me through her eyelashes. I kissed her nose resulting for her to scrunch it in an adorable way. I chuckled softly and kissed her lips making her cheeks turn red. I engulfed her small hand and tugged her, making way towards the table.

I pulled the chair for her to sit and made my way towards mine. I ran my fingers through my hair as I drew a nervous breath. I sat on my chair and looked at Angel, it is so hard not to be mesmerized by the beauty in front of me as I stare at her. Her eyes twinkle in amazement as she looked around her, I can't help but to smile when she gave me a genuine smile.

"Do you like it?" I asked and she instantly grinned and nodded her head. I engulfed her hand and stood up, stretching my body so that I can reach her across the table. I pushed her face, tilting it to have a better access. I met her lips half way as I smiled through the kiss. I cupped her neck, pulling her face closer. I pulled back and pecked her small nose, as I enjoy looking at her angelic face.

"I'm glad you like it, kitten." I said while rubbing her hand affectionately. She smiled and squeezed my hand in return.

"Baby, come sit on my lap." I said as her cheeks became tinted in red. She blushed and bit her lower lip making me smile at her gesture. Some things never changed. She's still shy and innocent. She gracefully stood up and made her way towards me, making me smile as she tucked her hair behind her ear.

She slowly sat down on my lap as I snaked my arm around her waist, pulling her closer against my body. She snuggled against me and immediately melted in my arms. I breathe in her scent as I played with her soft hair. I rubbed her stomach in a soft and gentle way as she played with the hem of her skirt.

"Baby, can I ask you something?" She immediately turned sideways to face me, titling her face to look at me. She nodded as her eyes looked at mine, trying to find out what is wrong. I cupped her neck and pulled her closer, giving her lips a kiss. I brushed the strands of her hair away from her face as I cupped her cheek, loving the feeling of her warm skin against my palm.

"Will you go to the prom with me?" I asked. Her lips slowly stretched into a wide grin as she nodded her head. I blew out a breath as I smiled at her. She's just too adorable for me. Her arms slowly crept their way around my torso as she hugged me. I pulled her closer, nuzzling her hair.

"Thank you for asking me, Tyler. It means a lot." She murmured against my chest as I hummed softly against her hair.

"Anything for you, kitten. You know how much I love you, right? More than anything in this world, kitten." I said while peppering her hair with kisses.

"I love you too, Tyler."

________________________________________________________________________________

"Tyler!" Angel waved her hand at me from the entrance when she saw me leaning against my locker. I smiled and walked towards her as she approached me with a bright smile. Brighter than the sun itself.

"Hi, kitten. How's your sleep last night?" I asked as I pecked her lips, making her pout. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer. I hugged her from the back, nuzzling her shoulder.

"I slept really late because I need to study for our test. Argh! Why would they even give us tons of quizzes before the prom. I mean who does that?" She grumbled. I smiled against her neck, as I hummed in approval while she continues grumbling. We were both engrossed at the moment until we were interrupted.

This has been a daily basis for us. I'll greet her and drive her home. I've never felt this happy in my whole life. She made me happy no matter what. She's my bundle of joy. I've been pampering her with love and care and it makes me happy every time she's happy. That's enough for me.

"One last word from you and I'll strangle your neck with my bare hands! Can't you get it? I don't fucking want your money!" Scarlet screamed as Angel immediately cringed in surprise. I let out a sigh as I took in the scene before us. Here we go again. Luke pinched the bridge of his nose as Scarlet crossed her arms.

Ace and Cass came in the view and sighed simultaneously. They're having a heated argument again and I'm sure that Luke is at the tiny bit end of his limit. Ace tried to talk since this has been a daily basis for us.

"Guys, cal-" Ace tried saying but was immediately cut off by their glares. Ace raised his hands up in surrender and slowly moved away from them, walking towards Cass with a pout, seeking comfort.

"No, you're going with me and that's final. Just accept it, Scarlet." Luke said while rubbing his head in frustration. Scarlet let out a mocking laugh making me shake my head. This is not going to end well, that's for sure.

"News flash! You're not my boyfriend! I'd rather have a bulldog as my boyfriend than you! Just accept it, dickhead." Scarlet said and gave him a smile and that was just a bad move as Luke started to clenched his hands in tight balls.

"Scarlet." Luke said in a gritted teeth as he clenches and unclenches his hands.

"No." Scarlett said and that's when Luke's limit broke. She shouldn't have tested him. I swear I never seen Luke as angry as he is right now. Besides the one when they had their biggest fight in the past.

Scarlet's shriek was heard through the hallways when Luke made a few long strides, towards Scarlett, approaching her and flinging her on his shoulder. No one dared to move since Luke looks like he's going to kill someone other than Scarlet since we all know how much he loves her.

"Let's go." I said with a sigh.

____________________________________________________________

Okay, so here's an update for you.

But I know you probably hate me for leaving you for a long time.

Annnnddddd, I'm really sorry for that. Before I left, I made a decision that I'll finish all the chapters after the school (since our school has a lot of demands and I can't really spend my time reading and writing here in wattpad) ends but I really can't wait so I broke that promise. I uninstalled the app months ago and today I installed the app and I wrote this chapter in a haste.

I'm really sorry for leaving you like that. You don't know how much I miss you guys so much.

Please forgive me.

I'll make it up to you.

I'm really sorry.

Have a good day!