Chapter 15

Tyler Black

After Ace, Luke and Cass left, I immediately went to my room eager to see Angel. I acted like a dick again and I snapped at Angel but she's too stubborn for her own good. I was really angry and my patience just snapped and the fact that she called me an ass makes my blood boil. I was just trying to protect her and after hearing what she's been to, I just want her safe and sound. Why can't she understand that what I'm doing is for her? 

Ace and Luke said that it's my fault but she's the one who started it. I'm 'overprotective' they said but I'm not that protective. I just want to forget it and move on so here I am going to apologize. I don't want her to be angry at me. I love her, of course, I only want what's beast for her. I lost it when she called me an ass but I insulted her too, calling her a baby and dramatic but she's not. I was just angry.

I pushed the door open and stepped inside just to only see an empty bed. My heart clenched at the sight of my empty bed, she's supposed to be here. I looked for her inside my closet and the bathroom but found none. Where could she be? I checked every guest room and when I reached the last guest room, I opened the door and released a shaky breath. There she is, laying on the bed while snuggling to her pillow.

I thought she left. I walked towards her and saw that she's already sleeping. She didn't even wait for me and she's wearing some clothes from the closet which are not mine. She loves wearing my clothes, she said she's comfortable in them. I guess she's really angry to the point that she slept in a different room. I brushed a stray strands of her hair off of her face and scooped her. She's sleeping with me.

I gently lay her on the bed and went to my closet to change my clothes. I climbed up on the bed and cuddled her, hugging her tightly against my chest. She unconsciously snuggled closer to me and pushed her face on my neck. I smiled at her cuteness, knowing that she doesn't know that I'm the one that is hugging her. I'm too tired to even think about the events hours ago. I just want to hold her close to me.

The feeling of some small force pressed against my chest woke me up in daze and when I opened my eyes, I was met by blue electrifying blue eyes. I smiled at Angel who is looking at me and pulled her closer against my body. Her hands went to grip my shoulder and slightly pushed me. I ignored her as my head is still in daze from sleeping.

"Let go." A soft voice said and my eyes snapped open when I realized it's Angel's voice. I loosen my hold to her and she completely pushed me slightly and scooted away from me. I looked at the clock and saw that it is 2:16 AM. Angel sat up and looked at me angrily before turning her head to the side. She started to get up and I sat up as I gripped her wrist.

"Let go, Tyler."

"No. Let's forget it already okay? Stop being over dramatic. Just sleep." I said while intertwining our fingers together. She didn't reply and just ignored me. She twisted her wrist to free herself but I didn't let go and tighten my hold. She suddenly whipped her head to my direction and I almost gasp when I saw her face emotionless. I just realized what I just said and I immediately regretted saying that to her. She's definitely angry. This is all my fault, if I just let her go to the mall with Cass, this wouldn't have happen but I decided to be possessive and look where it brought me. 

"Kitten, let's sleep already. I know you're tired, let's talk about it tomorrow, please." I said while staring at her. She just looked at me and didn't say anything. I want to fucking kill myself right now. She's ignoring me and it's annoying me to hell. I already admitted that it's my fault but seeing her like this just makes me angry and frustrated at myself. I only want to see her happy not that emotionless face.

"Don't call me that. I'll go home first thing in the morning 'cause me being over dramatic might annoy you." She yanked her wrist from my grip and she actually succeeded. I watched her as she left the room and I was beyond angry at my self this moment. She doesn't want me to call her kitten, my endearment for her. That just fucking hurt. I don't know what to say or to react. It's too much, seeing that emotion flickered through her eyes, I just want to bang my head against a stone. I hate that look, that look where she's looking at me with cold emotion. My chest tightened and I choked on my own saliva.