Chapter 21

Angel Sapphire Cane

I slowly opened my eyes but blinked rapidly since the eyes burned from the sudden exposure to light. I scanned my surroundings and found that I'm in Tyler's room with the duvet tucked around my body. I remember everything, the pain in my chest, the difficulty in breathing and my asthma attack. I can't believe I let myself be vulnerable in front of Tyler. How embarrassing of me.

I pushed away the comforter and stepped my feet on the cold floor and instantly shivered from the coldness. Tyler is acting weird yesterday. He kept on ignoring me and when I asked about breakfast, he refused and it was the first time he refused my offer. I checked the bathroom and the closet if Tyler's there but found none so I went downstairs and the smell of pancakes hit my nostrils while I felt my stomach grumble, obviously hungry since I haven't eat yesterday. 

I don't know what happened to me but it's just that I really felt so tired better yet, exhausted. I can't really remember anything after I fainted. I went to the kitchen and saw Tyler in all his glory. Wearing nothing but a sweatpants that hung so low, his v-line prominent and his six pack abs, oh my gosh. I walked towards him and slowly wrapped my arm around his torso, taking him by surprise.

"Good morning, Tyler." I sweetly greeted while  sniffling his familiar scent. He quickly turned around and looked at me. I smiled at him and he frowned, my smile instantly fading. He didn't want to see me.

"I-I can g-go home i-if you like." I said and dropped my arms around his torso. Maybe he's tired of me. He looked at me and pecked my lips before turning off the stove and picked me up. I immediately wrapped my legs around his waist to prevent myself from falling as I gripped his shoulder for support. He settled me on the counter and positioned himself in between me.

"Why are you here? You should be resting. You fucking scared me yesterday, kitten. You don't have any idea how scared I was when I thought I'd lose you. You should fucking take a rest for like a whole month. You can stay up in my room until you fully recovers and I'll just-" He rambled while frantically waving his hands in the air for exaggeration. He looks so cute, so adorable and I can't help but smile at him. I didn't listen to his speech anymore and I caught his wrists and put them down.

"I'm okay, Ty. I'm perfectly fine, okay? You don't need to worry about me and I can't be absent for like a freaking whole month. It's just an attack. I'm perfectly okay." I assured but he didn't listen and just continued to rambled. I rolled my eyes and cupped his face, instantly shutting him up as I stare at his eyes and smiled.

"Angel, I love you so much." He said and I kissed his nose.

"I know. Now, kiss me already." I said jokingly to lighten up the mood but the tension in the air appeared as Tyler's eyes darken and dilated, clearly from the lust and I immediately blushed under his lust filled stare. I bit my lip in anticipation and looked anywhere but him. I shouldn't have said that.

"Wrong move, kitten. Look at me." He huskily said and I stubbornly kept my stare at the frying pan like it's the most interesting pan I've ever seen. I felt his fingers went to my thigh and bit my lip a bit harder to stop myself from moaning. He glided his fingertips and pinched my thigh and that's when I snapped and moaned, averting my eyes at him. I gasped when I saw her eyes which are eyeing my body.

"Fuck, kitten. You don't know how much I want you right now." He growled and cupped my nape as he slammed my parted lips against his bruising kiss.

I moaned and arched my back while he kissed my lips with so much force, plunging his tongue inside my mouth as our tongues fought for dominance but obviously he won. He tasted every inch of my mouth, exploring it and savoring my mouth. I can't help but moaned when he suddenly bit my lower lips and I deepen the kiss as I parted my lips wider for him. He growled and attack my lips like there's no tomorrow and every embarrassing sounds I make, he would eat them up while fastening his pace on pumping his tongue inside of my mouth.