Chapter 4

Tyler Black

I slumped myself onto the seat next to my girl as I watched her bite her lips nervously. I smirked knowing that I affect her so much. I checked her out and damn, she looked gorgeous as always. I lingered my gaze on her legs, wearing a floral shorts, exposing her creamy legs. Fuck, I groaned as I felt my pants tighten. 

Her gaze instantly snapped to me when she heard me groaned and fuck, she's truly beautiful. When she noticed me staring at her, she quickly avoided my gaze and lowered her face, her hair covering her beautiful face, making me want to tuck her hair behind her ear.

Ace seated next to Angel where there is an empty seat while Luke seated next to Ace. I smiled at her cuteness when Ace tried talking to her but was ignored, that's my girl. Ace suddenly turned his body at Angel and poked her side making her squeal, not enough to be heard by our professor but enough for me to hear. I shoot daggers at Ace as he looked at me with a smirked and arrogant face. How much I want to punch that face. 

Angel immediately covered her mouth, her cheeks became tinted with a cute shade of red. Ace poked her side again and that's it. Next time he poke her, I'll punch his face. I mouthed 'fuck you' when he looked at me testing if I'll snap. He smiled evilly while looking at me and poked Angel's side again. I watched as Angel scooted away from him and pushed her seat closer to mine. I mouthed 'stop it' to Ace but he just shrugged and moved his chair closer to Angel.

"Stop it Ace or I'll tell your girl." I said threateningly as I watched him become tensed. I smiled in victory as he turned his attention on his phone. Angel sighed in relief and my smile widened at her cute behavior. I pulled her chair closer to mine where our chairs are literally touching now. She let out a small squeal as she stubbornly avoided my gaze. She squirmed onto her seat and she slowly moved her chair away from mine.

"Move here closer." I said in a demanding tone. When she ignored me and didn't move, I pulled her chair closer to mine and she snapped her attention to me. Her eyebrows are knitted together in confusion and her eyes are narrowed slightly. I smirked at her knowing that she's already annoyed at me.

"What do you want?" She whispered while looking at Mr. Wilson. I ignored her and just reached out my hand and pulled a few strands of her hair that falls from her bun. She touched my hand and pushed away, her eyes showing annoyance.

She constantly ignored me for thirty minutes now and it's starting to annoy me. Every time I try to talk to her, she'll ignore me. I pulled a few strands of her hair and played it and I heard her sigh. I smiled knowing that she's enjoying this. A few minutes later, the bell rang signaling the end of class. I signaled Luke and Ace to get out so I can talk to Angel.

Students rushed out of the door without even listening to Mr. Wilson when he tried to give the assignment for tomorrow, not that I care. Ace and Luke got out of their seats and headed out, leaving Angel with me. She pushed my hand away from her hair but I tighten my grip to it, careful to not to hurt her.

"Let go of my hair." She said while looking at me with her tinted cheeks. She bit her lips nervously and I followed her movement. I looked at her lips and gulped, feeling my pants tighten, I let go of her hair. She stands up and gathered her things. 

Before she even had the chance to leave, I shot out of my seat and pulled her arm. She collided with my chest and she slowly looked up and looked at me. I snaked my arms on her waist and pulled her closer if that's even possible. I looked at her as she put her hands on my chest and pushed me. That didn't even affected me. Knowing that I won't budge, she gave up and glared at me trying to look angry and intimidating but failed miserably. Her cheeks flushed and her shoulder slumped.