Chapter 9

Angel Sapphire Cane

"It's too slutty." I said when Cass showed me a short black dress that literally doesn't cover your ass and breasts. We've been choosing a dress for me for the party that Tyler invited me to. I don't even want to go but Cass had been poking my side for twenty minutes and that's it, I gave up. Last time I went to a party, I ended up punching someone. These dresses are either slutty or too long for a college party. I groaned when I felt my head spin from these dresses.

"Oh my gosh, Al! This is it!" Cass exclaimed while showing me a mesh splicing sleeveless black dress and I knitted my eyebrows wondering if it will look pretty if I wear it. Definitely not. I shook my head and groan as my head started to spin again.

"Just try it out! You haven't even tried it. Come on!" She said and shoved the dress on my face. I grumpily snatch the dress and changed into the dress. I looked at myself in the mirror and was shocked. I don't look bad. It perfectly fits me showing a little bit of my cleavage and highlighting my curves. I scanned my body again and decided that I look pretty decent.

Cass then started my hair, I didn't let her do my make up because I'm not really a fan of wearing make up. She didn't over do my hair, she just let my hair flows down freely in my back. I'm pretty satisfied to my face. After she was done, she changed into her dress and did her hair and make up by herself. I know, I know but I'm not really good in doing hair and make up. Cass was finally done and just in time, the doorbell rang. I picked out a black purse and shoved in there my phone, handkerchief , minty gum and my personal belongings. Not to forget my inhaler.

I stepped out of my room and was greeted by a familiar pine woods and minty scent. I bumped into the body and was instantly engulfed by this scent. I looked up and saw Tyler looking at me while smirking. I immediately blushed because of his heated stare. He breath in my hair and released a groan.

"You look beautiful." He said and fetched his phone. He typed for a minute and he pushed me inside my room. He showed me his phone and he texted Ace that he'll be the one to drive me to the party and that they should get going. Looking around, he sat on the corner of my bed as I blushed when he smirked, looking at my hello kitty pajama on the floor. I quickly pulled my embarrassing choice of pajama and threw it inside my closet. 

I stood there while Tyler is still looking around. I'm not really nervous of showing him my room because I'm a neat person. He looked at me and roam his eyes all over my body, his stare lingering at my exposed legs. My already heated core throbbed as he licked his lips unconsciously. He's the only one that made me feel this way. He's the only one that made me feel needy. His gaze snapped at mine and he smirked.

"Come here, kitten." He said while patting his lap. My eyebrows knitted in confusion. He wants me to sit on his lap? I shook my head and he just signaled me again to come closer. I obeyed him and came closer to him and he reached out his hand and pulled me closer to him. Now I'm standing between his long parted legs.

"Sit on my lap, kitten." I again stubbornly didn't move an inch, just looking at him. He rolled his eyes and slapped my ass.

"Come on." He said and I quickly positioned myself on his lap. By now, I'm straddling him as he played with my curls. I looked up and was met by his now darkened eyes. I gasped at his intense gaze.

"Your dress is too short, kitten and you look beautiful. Boys will stare at you. Should I change your dress? " He said while his right hand gripped my thigh and his left hand is on the small of my back. Moving his thumb in a circular motion on my thigh, I suppressed a moan from coming out of my mouth. I shook my head and he just nodded.

"Then kiss me, kitten or I'll make you change your dress." He said and I didn't obliged. His hot breath fanning on my lips as he trailed his fingers on my thighs.