Chapter 8

Tyler Black

Feeling her soft lips against my own lips made my erection twitch inside my pants. Caging Angel under me while supporting my weight by putting my elbows on the bed beside her both side of her head. She timidly responded to my demanding kisses as her small hands tightly clenched my shirt. I kissed her lips forcefully while nibbling her lower lip. Biting her lower lip asking for a permission for my tongue to enter in which she stubbornly closed her mouth tightly. I groaned as I licked the seam of her lips running my tongue along her lips. She denied my request and I pinched her thigh making her moan against my lips and I took the opportunity to forcefully made my way inside her mouth.

Our tongues came clashing together while she made small moans. My hands slowly made their way inside her shirt, feeling every inch of her creamy skin. She released a loud moan and she arched her back upwards, her hips meeting my own as I released a loud groan when my erection was now bigger. I pushed her tongue, gaining dominance over her. I pinched her skin under her shirt, pushing her shirt upwards exposing her flushed skin.

She moaned when I bit her lips while slowly tugging on it. Fuck, she's so sweet. Tasting her soft and plump skin while she made some noise, her sweet and small moans. She unconsciously wrapped her arms around my neck tugging on my hair, messing it with her small hands. I caressed her stomach and made my way to the skin under her breasts. Fuck, I just want to ravish her right now. She picked up on my demanding space, responding with the same favor. I smirked knowing that she's slowly learning from me. I tugged her lower lip as she draped her hands on my shoulder.

I released a very pained and loud groan when she accidentally thrust her hips against mine, her fucking most  sensitive spot meeting my big cock. A loud moan slipped out of her mouth making me harder. My right hand made their way to her bottoms, grabbing her right cheeks and squeezing it making her moan and arch her back at the same time. I moved my lips against her forcefully and when I was already satisfied, I lowered my lips down her neck as I kissed her neck. Trailing my lips against  her neck leaving sweet and wet kisses. I found the most sensitive part of her neck and sucked on it. 

I nibbled on her skin as I suddenly bit her skin putting it between my teeth. She moaned and moved her hands downwards trailing my abs. She moaned again when she pressed her hands against my hardened muscles. I bit her neck and left a soft skin on it, proceeding on the left side of her neck. I also sucked, nibbled, kissed and bit her skin making a hickey. She wrapped her hands around my waist as she released loud moans of pleasure as I continue my assault on her skin. Grunts, groans and moans are the only sounds that can be heard right now in the clinic as I ravished her and showered her skin with both hard and soft kisses.

I pulled away gasping for air, both of us breathing heavily. I looked at her and saw her flushed skin from my kisses, eyes tightly closed, her lips that are red and swollen from our make out, her hair are beautifully displayed on the pillow and her clothes that came undone. Her chest moves up and down as she pants. I trailed my hands on her exposed thighs, squeezing it making her eyes snapped open to mine. Her shirt is piled  under her breasts and her shorts are pushed upwards. She's a beautiful mess.Her eyes are staring at mine, slightly still dilated from lust. I palmed her cheeks as her features soften under my touch. I cupped her cheeks and pecked her swollen lips.

"I love you, kitten" I said softly, my lips hovering above her own. She smiled at me blushing and I pecked her nose. I breath in her scent, her scent envelopes my senses, strawberries, vanilla and flowers. She smells so sweet.

"Fix yourself, kitten. They might think we made love if you look like that." I said teasingly while she blushed in red. I stood up for her to sit up and she quickly ran her fingers in her hair, making it look decent. I went to the bathroom and washed my hands. When I returned, Angel was sitting on the bed, playing with her phone. Her hair is tied up in a ponytail, giving me a perfect access on her neck. I smirked while looking at her neck with a few hickeys.