Chapter 18

Ace Parker

I gripped my hair in frustration as I saw how Angel looked at me. Well, I deserve that but it has been two weeks since I last talked to Cass and it's getting on my nerves. I don't want to fucking lose her but just thinking how much I hurt her makes me want to kill myself. Tyler already explained the story behind their meetings and the moment that explanation left his mouth, I went to Cass' apartment but she wasn't there and she's been successful on avoiding me. 

If I just listened to her and let her explain, this wouldn't have happened. I feel so sick not because of fatigue but because of the fact that I hurt Cass because of my stupid big ego. I already miss her smile, laugh, eyes, touch and everything about her. I miss her so much that it kills me slowly. Every night, I always go to her apartment but she'll just close her windows not bothering to look out. 

It hurts me so much by the fact that she probably hates me now. She doesn't want to be with me. Every single damn day, I always wait for her after her class but before I can even take a step towards her, Angel's scowl came to view, halting me dead in tracks. I swear, I didn't know that Angel can scowl at me like that. She's too innocent for fuck's sake.

Tyler and Luke had been helping me and staying by me. I don't want to ruin their lunch breaks so I'm the one that stays back so that they can eat freely without awkwardness. I'm already losing my patience and just a little push and I know I'm going to snap and just claim Cass as mine. Where she truly belongs. I never felt this possessive in my whole life until I met her. I don't fucking share, what's mine stays mine. The same goes for Cass. She's mine

I sometimes caught her staring at me and when I caught her, she'll be the first one to look away. She's the just the same the first day we met. She's always the first one to look away, blushing must I say. I already miss her blush and the way her eyes twinkle every time she laughs. I miss her to death and I don't know if I can survive another day without her. She's a part of me and I can't function without her.

"Ace, stop spacing out. We're going to help you, okay?" Luke said and I just looked at him for a second before started to pace again. Tyler and Luke groaned and I swear I can feel their irritation. I didn't bother looking at them as I think about the ways that I can do so that Cass would forgive me. I nodded as they simultaneously sighed. 

________________________________________________________________________________

"Don't fucking mess this up, Ace or I'll kill you. I'm risking Angel And I's relationship for you so fucking man up and apologize already." Tyler said while glaring at me. I nodded my head eagerly as the anticipation settled inside me, ignoring his insult. Fuck, I never felt this nervous in my life. I clenched my teeth together and clasped my hands together.

Tyler planned to distract Angel while I execute my plan. Gosh, that sounds creepy. Luke will be the look out while Tyler will take Angel away from us. This is my chance. I can't afford to lose this opportunity. I'll even beg if it's necessary, I'll do anything. Tyler and I waited in the parking lot for the class to end while Luke is waiting for them outside their classroom. He'll just text us if they already went out.My phone binged as the bell rang. This is it!Tyler looked at me and nodded. 

Soon enough, two figures eventually came in view. I released a shaky breath and Tyler walked towards them. I am covered by my car while I watch them silently. I stood up and took a deep breath as I walked towards them. Cass and Angel are now looking at me while Angel went in front of Cass. My breath hitched as I took in Cass' appearance. She's so gorgeous wearing a red dress that stops until her mid thigh, exposing her long legs with her brown boots.

She looked at me and I stared at her longingly. I miss her so much. My heart clenched when she looked away when I offered her a small smile. Angel looked at me confused and avert her attention to Tyler who is rubbing his neck awkwardly. I can literally hug Tyler right now. I know we're fighting over small things but he's still my best friend, my brother and I'm grateful that Luke and Tyler accepted me.