Chapter 5

Tyler Black

I moved hands and and clutched  a fistful of her hair in my palm and pulled slightly for her face to tilt, having a better access. Keeping my hand at the back of her head to keep her in place. I bobbed my head and pushed my lips a little harder than the last time pushing her head in the process. I loudly groaned when she returned my intense kiss with her own. 

I nibbled on her lower lip and parted it, doing nothing but sucking and biting her lips. I pushed her tongue with my tongue starting another battle. I slapped her thigh when she she suddenly released a loud moan when I licked her lower lip. 

She's the first one to pull away as she's in need of air. This time, the only sounds that can be heard are our ragged breath. I looked at her and saw the far most beautiful sight I've ever seen. Her eyes are dilated with lust making her electrifying blue eyes look darker, her cheeks are flushed with a deep shade of red with her lips looking so red and plump then her hair, messy but it only made her look sexier. She looked at me at the peak of her eyelashes and instantly looked away and looked at her left side. 

I smirked as I saw her clothes became a little not in order caused when I rubbed her flesh right above her breast. When our breathing turned back to normal, I checked the time at my wristwatch and saw that we only have exactly eleven minutes left from our break. 

I stepped back and instantly missed her warm but I need to. I know that she's a good girl and I'd like to keep that. I don't want her to be late for her class. I grasped the hair tie from her desk and put it inside my pocket. I looked at her and saw that she's already looking at me between her long and thick eyelashes. She immediately looked away and I laughed at her shyness. 

"No need to be shy, Angel. We already kissed. I'll be keeping this hair tie and remember what I told you." I said as I walked towards her. 

She  stepped backwards but I caught her wrist and pulled her flushed body against mine. I tucked her hair behind her ear and pecked her lips. She snapped her eyes at mine and looked at me with wide doe eyes. I pecked her again and again and again. 

"Tyler Black. Remember that name." I said and stepped back. I walked towards the door and unlocked it. I stepped out while grinning like an idiot.

I swear this girl is making me crazy. I made my way to the rooftop to meet Ace and Luke. I kicked the door open and saw that they're already smoking. I reached for my pocket and picked out a cigarette. I put it between my lips and let Luke lit my cigarette. I puffed a cloud of smoke, this is what makes me stress free. I leaned on the railings and made myself busy with my phone. I checked the profile picture of Angel and stalked her. I have been checking her Facebook, twitter and even Instagram for her updates.

"So how did it go?" Ace asked and puffed a cloud of smoke. I nodded.

"Good." I said while smirking when I remembered the kiss we shared a few minutes ago. Her soft plump lips kissing mine, smooth skin and her sweet moans that made me crazy. That's the best kissed I've ever had. It's not the same as the ones that I shared with other girls. It's wild yet so passionate. Fuck, I'm turning into a pussy and it's because of a girl. A fucking girl.

I was shocked when I found out that she's the girl that Aunt Lila had been talking about for years. I remember when I saw her at the cafe, her widened eyes when she recognized me and her flushed cheeks when she initiate that I'm bothering Aunt Lila. The way she stuttered when I talked to her. My God, she's beautiful in every way. From the first day that I met her, there's already an attraction, an attraction I can't even deny.

She's the one I want to spend my life with. Stop being a pussy, Tyler! That innocence in her yes when I first saw her is worth taking the risk. I need her, I want her and I'll make her mine. I don't care if she don't want me now, I'll definitely make her mine and no one else. I'm against her wearing that short shorts. I'm the only one who's allowed to see her skin. She's mine only. I'm not possessive, I just don't like the idea of sharing what's mine.