Chapter 25

Tyler Black

"Is she okay?" I asked as I gave him his drink. I slumped myself on the couch opposite to him abd looked at him while furrowing my eyebrows. He's the one that saved Angel from being raped but I can't help but to feel jealous at him and angry at myself.

I am supposed to be the one to protect Angel at all costs but I just inflicted such pain and I know she doesn't want to see me right now. It's my fault, I know that now and I'm regretting every second of my mistake.

I watched him as he shrugged his shoulder and took a sip from his cup of coffee. I know he cares so much for Angel. It's obvious from his gestures and I already know that the moment he punched me at my face. I hissed when I try to touch my swollen jaw. Fuck, he can punch.

"She's far from okay, asshole. You should have known that because you caused it, stupid." He rolled his eyes and I clenched my fist and calmed myself before I kill this disrespectful son of a bitch and that's the last thing I want to do. He knows where Angel is and I fucking need this asshole to get informations.

"Just fucking tell me before I shove this vase deep on your throat. Fucking asshole." I breathe out through my gritted teeth. This boy is seriously pissing me off. He shrugged his shoulders while rolling his eyes at me, clearly unaffected by my threat.

"If you really love her, you shouldn't have hurt her like that. You inflicted pain to an innocent girl, who's my best friend, no, a fucking sister. Now, look what you have done. She's crying for Pete's sake." He gritted and clutched his cup tightly. His knuckles are already turning white and I just smirked at him, not bothered by his outburst.

"I fucking love her, more than I love myself. So don't fucking tell me this like I don't know that. I'm fucking regretting everything I did so fucking shut up because I'm hanging by a thread from fucking punching you to death." By the time I finished my rant, I am breathing hard as I watch him smirked at me and I looked at him like he has two heads. What the fuck is he smirking?

"Congratulations for your great way of showing your love at her. Kissing another woman and calling her names are the most wonderful ways of showing your love. Really great." He said sarcastically and I felt my blood boil. I can't take it anymore so I leaped from my couch and crossed the table as I landed a punch on his jaw.

He groaned and clutched his jaw as I rubbed my fist. I watch him as he glared at me. I swear if looks can kill, I'll be six feet under. I slumped on my couch and glared at him too. We were having a mini staring contest and he's the first one to look away.

"I see. You really love her, don't you? I treasure her more than you think. I love her as my own sister and seeing her broken because of a fucking coward just broke me too. She's innocent, fragile and kind and I don't really fucking get it when people try to hurt her. She's a fucking miracle. She saved me once and I'm beyond grateful for that and that's why I'm trying to protect her. I already know that you love her and that's why I'm here. She's in pain without you and I'm helping you to get her back. Not for you but for her so stop being a coward and apologize already."

He said while frequently sipping from his cup. Now I know why they are best friends. I'm so proud of Angel for saving another person just like how she saved me. Just fucking love her and I won't stop until I get her back. She's my light. She's my everything and I feel grateful that Chris will help me. He abruptly stood up and put down his cup on the table.

"I'll be heading back. I just sneaked out when Angel's sleeping. She's beyond tired and I'm worried about her health. You know that her immune system is weak so please just get her back. It's hurting her too much. And piece of advice, stop kissing people when you want them to shut up." He said while grinning and I returned the favor. I grinned at him and he head towards the door.