Chapter 16

Tyler Black

"What the fuck?" I said together with Ace. Scarlet will be back. I haven't saw her since that day. We lost our communication to her, even her whereabouts and now she's back. Well, Scarlet was our friend when we were sixteen years old. 

"Yeah, Sean said that he saw her at the mall yesterday." Luke said while running his fingers on her hair, clearly exhausted about the whole ordeal. She was her first love. They loved each other but it ended because of that stupid night. I don't want o even start. Luke is clearly depressed. I know he still loves her but I can't say the same for Scarlet.

"Luke, are you okay? You look like a zombie." I said when I saw the dark circles around his eyes. I already know that this will affect him the most. Seeing his first love after three years is really depressing not to mention that it's his fault why they broke up. This is hard for me and Ace too but for this is much harder for Luke. 

Luke nodded and I was about to asked him if he's sure that he's okay when arms wrapped around my torso, squeezing me tightly. Vanilla and strawberry scent engulfed my senses and I smiled. I pulled Angel in front of me and she pecked my lips gently. I settled her on my lap and Cass walked towards Ace. Ace wrapped his arms around Cass and pecked her lips. It started with a simple kiss which led to a full make out. Angel squealed and I covered her innocent eyes away from our horny friends.

"Stop it guys. You're disgusting! Angel is here. " I said while scrunching my nose in disgust. Cass pulled away and blushed furiously while hiding her face in Ace's chest. Ace chuckled and wrapped his arms around Cass, pulling her closer. I let go of Angel's eyes and pecked her cheeks.

 Angel pulled away from me and I instantly missed her warmth. I saw her looked at me and looked at Luke in confusion. I smiled awkwardly and scratched the back of my neck. I don't know what to say. She walked towards Luke and cupped his face. I watched her as she tried to lighten up the mood. I smiled because of how fucking adorable Angel looks when she's trying to talk to Luke.

"Luke, what's wrong? Are you sick? Do you need food?" Angel asked innocently and I chuckled slightly while the corners of Luke's lips tugged upwards. I know that he can't resist Angel. She's like our vitamin. She's our sunshine.

"Nothing, Saph. I'm okay." Luke said trying to look strong but his face told us otherwise. Angel settled herself on Luke's lap and wrapped her small arms around his body. Even though Luke is a guy, I don't even feel jealous right now. He's my buddy and I know he'll never do anything that will break our friendship and I know that he needs Angel's comfort more than me.

Luke rested his chin on Angel's head and smiled. Luke treats Angel like his sister and I know he'll protect her with his whole heart. I smiled at the sight. Angel mumbled a few sweet words to Luke and he smiled.

"Don't worry, Luke. I'll protect you from any one just tell me who hurt you." Angel said seriously and all of us laughed. That's my girl! Angel whipped her head to our direction and shush us. She continued her lecture to Luke and Ace covered his mouth, trying to suppress his laugh.

"I'm really okay, Saph. I'm just a little tired. I haven't sleep really well last night." Luke said and Angel suddenly awed. Patting Luke's head, she rubbed Luke's eye bags, trying to make it disappear.

"You can sleep with me, tonight if you want. Tyler can sleep on the couch or floor, right Tyler?" Angel said and looked at me. This made me stand up and pulled her against my chest. Luke isn't going to sleep with her. Ace laughed and I glared at him making him shut his mouth.

"No baby. Luke is a big boy now. He can handle himself, right Luke?" I said sternly and Luke just chuckled while nodding his head, clearly understanding me. Angel is just mine. I know it is just an innocent comment but she's still mine. I pulled Angel's hand and walked towards the exit of the rooftop.