17- Will.

WARNING!!!! : Mostly sexual chapter.

_______________________________________________________________________________

[[ Completely surrendering is hard. There's always going to be a hint of resistance or fear of rejection crossing new levels of boundaries that were never reached before.. Not just physically but emotionally as well, being naked in front of someone in a way you never were with anyone else. ]]

⚘_________________________________⚘

Nikki

*[phone alarm goes off]* - I shut it off.

Laying in my arms since last night, she stayed asleep softly snoring as her back replicated the caving movements of her chest from her exhales to her inhales.

I traced my finger down her back, softly trailing her spine letting my imagination roam with my eyes following behind my finger.

Before she got in bed when we got in last night she made me take everything off her except her underwear.

Her chest was pressed against mine while I had on nothing but a bra.

With her smooth skin being directly underneath the pads of my fingers and thumbs, i kissed her jaw line as her face was in my neck while laying across me.

I caressed her sides with the lightest motions just enjoying her presence before i had to go to work.

Part of me wanted to call in sick, and part of me thought she might need her space but in the back of my head i knew she'd just want to be with me all day.

She moved a little bit which startled me. I lifted my hands just a bit and waited to see if she was awake.

A soft "mmh.." came from between her lips as they departed. I watched her shift on top of me as her leg spread mine by reflex.

She used her forearms to lift herself up in front of me as her nipples grazed over the fabric of my bra. Resulting in my nipples becoming sensitive as well.

Looking at me she scanned my face for a second and then brought her face down to mine.

"Hey.." she said with a hint of innocence beneath her tone. "hey." i replied, happy that she was awake.

Lining her sides with my hands, they stopped at her hips. Rubbing across her back softly she then straddled me by surprise and looked from my lips to my eyes.

My heart beat got a little faster..

"What time you gotta go to work..?" she asked before slowly biting her lips.

"Right now.. but i can stay for you..if you'd like me too?" i said playing along with her.

"Oh, you sure about that?"

"I was thinking about it.." i answered, gripping the back of her hips massaging them slowly getting her attention.

Lifting off the pillow just a little i pressed my nose against hers as she tried to dive in for a kiss but i playfully pulled back, she hates that.

Widening her legs she let more of her weight down onto me so i could feel her as her breath went across my neck. Biting my lip i grinded into her softly as my hand went up to the dip of her back.

She let out a soft moan letting her head back as her arch became a little deeper, letting my hand rest there. Biting her neck as it was exposed to me i took the chance to slap her ass before i gripped it roughly, feeling her pussy pulse against my pelvis. "Right there?' i asked her running my lips against her neck.

Not A Visitor [StudxStud] COMPLETED!!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara