Intro--

Regina in the mm.

-

Note; Before I start off, this is my very first "short story" let alone "S4S" So I wanted to go ahead and try it out and see how it goes(: .. bare with me and just follow along as it goes. 💞

_____________________________..
Regina Lemari Mayers.
-
Age; 17
-
Nickname; Reggie
-
Occupation: Dancer.
___________________________..

Regina

"Aight you got it?" I asked my girl Tay as she looked at the phone smiling at the pictures she took of me.

"Yup." she replied. "Ima missss youuuuu!!" she cooed attacking me with yet another dozen kisses.

"Girl, you know ma ass gone be right back around one way or another. Chilll.." I chuckled squeezing her sides.

I loved the fact that she was so affectionate towards me. Especially when no one else seemed to give a fuck, shorty was down. "Yeah, but how long is this one gonna be? You always getting kicked out or transfered here and there for 3 to maybe 5 months.." she said.

I bit the inside of my cheek as I pulled away from her. She was right. "I'll get better..I promise. I won't keep you waiting on me for nothing." I said grabbing her chin.

"Ight?" I said looking at her in the eyes.

"....ight.." she smirked. Now, that's my lil road dog..

I pulled her in for another tender kiss as she surrendered to my approach.

"Well... we should get going to the airport..I'll drive." I said as I pulled away.

"Yeah.." she replied biting her lip."we should"

We then got in my Bentley, with the bags already packed and in the trunk ready to go, while the drive was pretty gloomy and sad.

I felt the energy coming off of her physically and it worried me..personally I don't even think she should wait for me to be accepted back into my sisters house.

I mean what if I never am? What if I never come back here? Then what....? She should just.......move on. I'm not shit, really...to be honest.

But I'm scared to tell her that because I do love the kid..the bond we have is unimaginable. Been fucking with her since 8th grade. So I can't just let that go..

Then I heard her sigh as if her throat was starting to swell from holding back a cry.

"It'd hurt me to see you with somebody else, Regina.." she confessed snapping me out of my thoughts.

So her ass a mind reader now?

"Why you say that?" I asked her.

"Well because...I mean what if...what if this is the last time I'll ever lay eyes on you.... Then what? We both know you too fine to stay single let alone "loyal" while you're-

"Ot! Cut it." I said stopping her dead in her tracks.

"Ima ALWAYS be loyal to you, understand? As long as we fucking together. Don't doubt me...I hate that shit. Everybody else does that..." I said looking away from her back to the road as the light changed for us to go.

She didn't say anything back to that as I drove.

"Look... Alright, I do get it. But you just gotta trus-

"Don't." She said shaking her head and crossing her arms.

Sigh, I knew where this was going.

"C'mon Taylor not now.."

"What do you expect, Reg? I can't trust that you won't behave like you do here out there and slip up and fuck around wit some other bitch. Fall in love with another bitch. It could happen, thats you, and it's like-

"Wait--whoa whoa whoa, whatchu mean that's me? You sitting in ma car talking like I just suck pussy for free and fuck everybody and say I love em...you know damn well I got self control, fuck you mean?!" I barked at her as she snapped her head away from me and eyed out the window.

"FUCK DO YOU MEAN TAYLOR!?" still no response..........okay, bitch.

I stopped right outside the airport parking lot.

"Look , at me Taylor!" I said to her.

"No! You know what ..Just fucking drop it obviously we're starting to argue and you're not getting my fucking point!" she said smacking the back of her hand into her palm.

"No I get what you sayin' perfectly. You don't trust me...to love somebody you gotta trust em a hunnid percent and that's something you lack as fuck. Insecurity man.." I told her to her face. I was sick of this shit. Every time something went down with me I had to handle her bipolar ass caring ways, what I'm dealing with, and some. I ain't sign up for this Dr.Phil bullshit.

"Ain't nobody say I never trusted you!"

"Cus ain't nobody else hea but me and you-- you know what..." I said stopping myself from saying something I just knew would hurt her feelings.

"Ima go....keep the damn car. I got a check coming anyway next week, I'll buy another one. I should be stable and settled in by then." I said taking the keys out the ignition, tossing them in her lap as she scoffed and i, opening the door.

"Fine, yeah just fucking disregard it like you always do. You know I'm just saying all this because I love you and I do care! I just don't wanna lose you but you acting like ...like its not even worth it?"

"It is, though. That's the point! There is nothing. To. Discuss. What's understood has or I thought was already established months ago!? You got me, okay? We good!" as I said that she just stood there looking at me like she wanted to say something but didn't.

I rolled my eyes popping my trunk.

After a couple moments she let out a soft sigh and walked up to me. "I'm sorry.......I just i love you so much." she stood there with her hand leaning on the car hood.

I didn't budge though. Maybe.... maybe we needed this separation.

"....I'll help myself........ See you, boo." I said rolling my bags off with me. I didn't look back as I went inside the airport...even though i knew she wanted me to..but I rathered I just keep walking.

I think i need to just be by myself right now. There was way too much going on and for now I needed a reliever and dance class was it. The dance studio I was gonna be attending was brand new out in Cali , it just opened. Cus..you know usually a bitch just make regular ass videos.. Still lit though.

My aunt lives like..a couple hours away from it out in the country so ill be going back and forth 4 days out of the week for class and when I get there she should be waiting for me so we good...at least I think so.

Remember..

Please VOTE and COMMENT 😊