2▻ Lemme teach you..

Regina

I got up early in the morning excited as hell to go to dance class today.

Dance is life man I just feel so free while doing it....you get to physically express the way you feel... other than sexual intercourse....

Plus it takes my mind off the crazy things that happen on the crazy ass highway I call my life.

Which makes me remember, I swear I heard them getting dirty last night.. It sure shocked the hell out of me because as old as my aunty mama is I would've never thought she still had the energy let alone the drive to still do that shit, man.

But to give her her props she does look good and fit like Angela Bassett so I guess she's entitled to that...but I still don't fuck with the fact that she's messing with someone who could be her daughter let alone actually having her stay with us....

I ain't tryna tell her how to live her life or nothing but that right there...iant too sure of. I feel like lil miss Nikita gone grow some skin on her forehead and think she running shit just because she fucking the owner of this house. If she does then she has a whole new thing coming yo, for real. I don't bow down to a soul but Jesus...and I'm still tryna set my record straight wit his ass.

After I sprayed on some cologne I grabbed my keys, left my room and started walking down the hall way. They were no where in sight so I made myself some breakfast which was some pancakes and orange juice. Then after that I left out, honked the horn of my black jeep wrangler I rented yesterday and continued on my way to the city.

I had my phone hooked up to my car for music but someone punk ass interrupted while i was singing no one.

"God damn it." I said answering it.
"Hello?" "Hey, wassup foo you coming today?" Asked bracey. Her name is Lacey but she has braces so.....you'll get it....

"Yeah, man. I'm on my way right now."

"Oh alright, then see you here." she said.

"Alright, you too." I hung up.

Im driving I can't talk right now, hell?

Once I got there her and Nillan were posted up outside the building with huge ass koolaid smiles on they face.

I've known them for a while and we haven't seen each other since.... freshman year to be real. So it was a blessing to all link up together.

"Ayeee thas ma boy!" I said to Nillan as we did our handshake. Then I gave Bracey a hug and we went inside.

I could already tell today was going to be fun as hell.

Our Dance instructor was right on time and everyone seemed to be early or so so there was introducing ourselves and then we got down to business.

"You'll be doing 50 jumping jacks, 120 sit-ups, running in place for 2 minutes and then we'll work on your stretches after..but before all that do you guys know what warm ups are?" we all said yes or nodded in unison. I felt like I fit in in this class cus nobody was fucking around like back home...everyone was paying attention and serious about their craft...I liked that.

"Well then my warm ups are sort of the same but different. I come from 9 generations of extraordinarily different talents... All having to do with the body and vocal cords. Olympics, orchestra, swimming, gymnastics, rock n roll, ballet, track, opera, and Dance. My grandfather helped create the soundtrack for star wars.... but I wanted to do something different. I'm not going to give you a lame ass sob story about my journey but just know you can be greater within yourself and it not be the exact same achievements every one else has done. You don't have to achieve the same achievements to be able to achieve...or be great..... Remember that boys and girls....now let's begin. Everyone.... stand the hell up." He smiled, chuckling as the Adam's apple in his throat gobbled.