9- Spin Off

[[Recap]]
.......
It took a while for her to talk and the only thing racing through my mind was Regina. I knew she had a dream about me, she was wet! Her boxers were drenched as fuck, i felt so bad for her to be honest i know she must have been so embarrassed.

Should i tell her it's not just her having this kind of thing? Should i tell her it's me too?-- or will that ruin everything?

Yeah, it probably would....and plus i don't wanna act too weird and throw Regina off....

"So what i really been wanting to say is .....i think i moved you here a little bit too early. I mean i know we've spent the last like...year of talking about since we haven't been messing with anyone else being so interested in each other, other than just "sexually" like regular friends with benefits..we should start on us having a real relationship and everything..but...seeing you and my niece not getting along has really been bothering me and i know that im going against all my fung shui right now but...." she paused for quite a while after she said that. I called her name twice and she still couldn't look me in the face.

"Alicia Cor, look at me." her eyes looked up but not her head. I sighed looking away from her. "Don't tell me it's that insecurity stuff again, is it? Look, if it's about Destiny or whoever you know of that's old that's popped up lately, chill. I don't have any intentions on-

"I think you should move out." she blurted out.

Wait, what?????

........??

-

[[ The feeling she craves. ]]
-

Nikita's Pov.

Coming in the front Alicia sat next to me but a little far off and yet still there was awkward, uneasiness in the air.

"Well you wanna tell me what makes you feel that way?" i said finishing my apple.

"I just..i think that'll be the best solution right now until you guys can get along or-- come to terms with something."

"Well then we will. Fuck that, I'm not leaving." i said sternly. I couldn't just leave there's way too much shit in the air unknown right now... especially between me and Regina.

She looked at me for a minute and then shook her head. "And thenn.......you haven't been taking your medication. I've been worried about that too, like i'm starting to realize how difficult this is."

"My meds? You have them!? I told you i don't need those anymore..."

"No, you told me you didn't wanna take them anymore-- that's a big ass difference, Nikki."

"So? Why would you do that? You don't believe i can control myself??" i asked her sitting up forward.

"No! That's not what i think! I just thought that it'd be safe to keep them in arms reach if you..ya know if you spazzed out or something." she said.

"....no it's just that you don't fucking trust that I'm stable, do you?" i asked her putting all foolishness aside. Me having sleep insomnia and a fear of nightmares was my personal business that i let her know of because she asked me was there anything she needed to know of before i moved in with her and i made a big ass mistake trying to be honest.