New Season, different fall.

-
[[ A hope for the both of us ]]
-

Recap..

Her arches against my body while i got lower were magnificent..it was like a wave of lust and need hit me when my lips met her skin.

Her phone started vibrating and we froze for a minute. She went for it but i didn't want anything to fuck up this mood so i snatched it from her. "You don't need this right now, i got you..." i threw it somewhere on the floor.

We cant stop now, not this time..

_________________________________________

"God, go in deeper nikki it's yoursss!" she whimpered while digging her nails in my back.

I bit down on her neck aggressively before giving it a sloppy kiss speeding up my motions within her.

Her cum? I needed that.

Her screams? I was begging her for at this moment.

Her body to shake? Was my motive.

I slowly slid my fingers in and out of her pulsing womanhood watching her get on edge for papi...for me.

"I got you whining like a fem now girl?" I boasted whispering in her ear as i nibbled on it. "Don't." she managed to say.

"Oooo-ss..." i sexily moaned in her ear,"so fuckin sexy" i whispered biting my lip as i pinched her juicy clit that was covered with her own.. i kept doing that pressing my lips against her skin as she was wrapped around me dying to release.

I wanted her to give up and function in the most disfunctional way.. cum for me so hard that she would realize..what real sex is supposed to be.

I slid my two fingers firmly over her clit as i closed my eyes and went inside her roughly but slowly enough to make her jolt.

She moaned as i started pressing against her spot... the spot she was saving.

I went faster and more aggresively as she started to pull on me. "Nikk-- nikki waitt.."

"No baby." *keeps going*

"Nhnn-- please!" she pouted. I stared at her lips while massaging her g spot and kissed them as i lifted her legs open wider. "Oh, so what? You not ready for me now? Is that what u tryina say?" An unsteady breath of don't stop was her reply.

She arched against me, rolling her eyes back in her head breathing heavily. I kissed her chest and kept going as i lightly laid my forehead on it concentrating on what i was doing.

Curling my fingers more and more as i felt her wrap around them tighter and tighter on each stroke my pussy got wetter and wetter under this strap.

I wanted to, i wanted to use it so bad but she was so tight i needed to break her in first.. Fuck.

Her moans were becoming harmonious behind the splashing of her juices as i worked my fingers inside her glory.

When she started cumming i wouldn't stop sucking then she squirted good and slow. I smiled taking a lick of her pussy tasting her sweetness for the very first time..god damn.

Regina

I was basically stuttering trying to pull her mouth away from my clit she had me going so fucking good, and i thought that i was a beast in bed.

Not A Visitor [StudxStud] COMPLETED!!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara