19.-If We Had A Will,We'd Have A Way. . Right?

"Karma has it's ways. Please understand not all karma is bad, the saying " what goes around, comes around " is relatively spoken. Only the guilty cling to the negative. Remember that. "

Nikki.
Summer Walker blasted through my ear buds before getting tapped on the shoulder.

My eyebrows turned inwardly being snatched from my peace as I snapped my head back towards whoever wanted to bother me during my session.

" what?! " I said.

Her eyes bulged out her head as she held her breathing with a a stiff neck.

I caught myself and put my stick down attempting to rub my eyes.

Answering in a softer tone " yes, what is it? "

Blinking a couple times her eyes fluttered open and closed before handing me a post it note with a number on it. " An investigator stopped by and told me to have you call him immediately after you're off ". She relayed, scurrying off not making any eye contact with me whatsoever.

I don't blame her, I was being an asshole to everyone this morning and Reggie being distant wasn't helping me either.

I just wanted to love her and she wanted to be extra busy ALL the time.

How was I supposed to support her through all this and she not let me? Forgetting I wanna be loved too.

I'll bring that to her attention tonight matter of fact.

Turning on my music again but going to a different playlist Mama Cry started to fill the space between my ears and lead me into a calm but alert trance once again..

Getting off work I hear a knock on the front desk being repeated urgently.

"Hello!" they hollered.

I walked as quickly as I could. " yes, how may we help you?"

"I need to speak to the owner. NOW!!" she demanded.

"Of course." Making my ways down the hall to the back where our managers office was I informed her of what was going on and made my way out the door with my small bag in hand.

Unlocking my car door as I heard the beeping noise I had a strange but eery feeling. Like someone was behind me.

I blew it off and just kept on getting in my car and closed the door aside me.

Turning on the engine I saw a flash behind me that made me look backwards and nothing but black was the next thing I seen.

Reggie.
For the last 30 minutes she's usually here by now. I kept calling her phone.

No answer. She's probably mad because of how distant I've been with her because of everything that's been going on lately.

But truth be told I just don't communicate very well. About things like this or things at all, really.

Shaking my head rubbing my hands over my face trying to wash out the thoughts in my mind I got up to go get a drink.