Part Three.

[The dead end attraction..]

[[3/4]]

Nikita's Pov.

Pulling into my parking spot i looked over to see she was still knocked out.

I grinned a little thinking of how much more loving and attractive she was unconscious and quiet. She looked so precious when she slept.

Like she was dreaming of something interesting...but i knew i had to wake her up.

Taking my index finger i curled a loose dread of hers behind her ear as my fingertips unintentionally traced the bone behind it.

I was finding myself admiring her every feature from her face to her neck..to her collarbone, to her soft, edible looking lips that made no movement. Just there... and i could kiss them right now if i wanted to.

That is if i wasn't such a coward.

But what i did made her move a little to where it startled me.

I didn't want her thinking i was trying to be a creep so I quickly pulled my hand back from her face but she caught me and she jumped from the sound my jacket made.

"What- what were you doing?" she said sleepily. "Nothing, nothing. We were- i- um- we're here. Home. We're here." i said nervously.

She looked away from me through the windshield and then to her right as she lifted her head off the window.

"Whatchu mean here?...this isn't...a hotel.." she squinted peering through the glass.

"I...i know."

"So you're moving out.." she said more stating it to me than she was asking.

"Yeah...i was gonna tell you but-

"When then?" she asked more aggressively.

"Today!"

"Oh really? Nigga, it's been two whole months! You couldn't text a muthafucker with the word or have you been too busy probably shacking pussy?" she said.

I furrowed my eyebrows squinting my eyes at her. My whole life was offended just now.

"The Ffuck?? Wym, shacking pussy????"

"Exactly what i said!"

"So that's what you think i been doing? Using all my time to fuck women instead of actually trying to get my life together? That's what you think of me?" i said raising my brows.

"I didn't actually say you were doing anything. It was an assumption."

"I don't give a fuck. Don't say what you don't mean.. knowing yo ass you probably do believe it." i remarked. She looked away from me and said nothing.

"I ain't hear you?" i said.

She crossed her arms and clenched her jaw. "Yeah, that's exactly what the fuck i thought. You should know me better than that." i added as she still kept ignoring me.