Part Four

-

[[Hmm...Karma. It's a bitch ain't it?]]

Alicia's POV.
(P.s// probably the last time you're gonna hear from her POV this thoroughly..no promises though.)

The morning after..🌦

I sat there doubled over while I drank the last bit of my third bottle of brandy.

Contemplating on whether I should call my niece or not someone knocked on the door.

I decided to let whoever the fuck it was keep knocking because now wasn't the time nor was I in the right of all my minds to even hold a conversation with anyone.

Pressing her contact from my home screen I shakily held the phone up to my ear waiting to hear her voice just once again so I could explain myself.

I had a huge migraine from last night.

I tried looking for her but i couldn't find her anywhere. I don't even know where any of her friends are or their numbers so i was stuck in a puddle.

All i wanted to do was let it be known that I wasn't trying to hurt her and the only thing I was trying to do was prevent this.

I mean maybe it was selfish of me to want to gather everybody together just to show off my success, or cover for my unfit sister, but that wasn't entirely the only reason. And if you ask me I think if it be anyone I deserve the recognition..

Spending most my time covering for everyone else's ass I lost my own...and probably the only child I'll ever have that tried to love me like I was her own mother...

Yolanda doesn't even deserve her. She will never be able to make up for the misery that took place in Regina's life. Ever. To say the least I don't even know why she still claims Flo'? What's better about her more than Regina? What, that shes straight? Their both still her daughters.

(*leave a message after the tone*)

"Damn it." I sighed. laying my head in the palm of my hand I hung up. Gimme a break...

I called again. I know she has her phone with her. I know she does.

Whoever it was that was at my door before decided to come back and keep knocking. "Go away! Can't you see I don't wanna be bothered!??" I yelled towards the front. I slumped down on the floor in the middle of all the glass and foot prints in the flour from Regina's shoes.

I didn't even bother to clean up any of it. I swiped my finger across one lazily and sobbed. "Why am I so foolish.." I said shaking my head.

*BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! Came from the door.*

I jumped at the bangs hitting the back of my head on the wood of the cabinet as I looked up from my phone.

That made my head hurt even worse as I spoze my eyes shut wincing in pain.

"All I wanna do is talk, Ali... The way you left me wondering where you were like that realllly had me worrying about you." said the man's voice from behind the door.