8- As a matter of Fact.

-

[[If you a dog, then I'm a dog too.]]

-

8:39am: Reggie's Pov.

Tossing and turning i couldn't sleep, I was so excited. I was way too happy to see the look on her face tomorrow when the bait aka "Marley" steps in this house to come and see me and she wont be able to do nothing about it but just sit there and watch me enjoy her company.

If it's one thing i love doing most it's fucking with people. When and if i feel like its necessary.

I don't know what's gotten into me lately but i really just wanna make her jealous. I didn't like what i saw in the kitchen and It's like this overall bright feeling in my stomach and chest that won't go away.....but it wasn't all the way uninvited either.

Laying on my side i then realized i was still in my clothes so i turned on my backside and slid out my skinny jeans under my blanket then kicked them out the bed and on the floor. I really didn't have the will to get up right now.

Taking off my shirt it got stuck over my head, causing the collar to pull on the top of my dreads. "Ah!" i whispered, while struggling to take it off.

After a few more tries i succeeded and threw that across the room straight into my clothes hamper. I sometimes re-wear jeans maybe once but never shirts. Coming up broke when i was a kid i learned how to compromise my shit and real quick.

I then laid back down to try and doze off but i still felt that weird sensation between my legs that i had this morning.... And then i thought of what happened in the car between me and Marley....about her soft lips. How they flawlessly filled in with mine and that look she had on her face. Her lips, the way that they tasted like sweet liquor.The memory of our bodies touching. So much friction between us two. And her breathing was so heavy, nipples were erect, so hard that i could feel them grazing across my thin shirt. She was just-- heated. It was heated that night. But I sighed because of how it escalated like that. That's why I'm glad she stopped us.

Rubbing my hands up my body i started letting my mind race and imagination take over. I gad to have something..so spreading my legs in a 45° angle i thought i'd please myself at least before i had to see her again. I didn't wanna be acting like a horny dog around her if i was still horny and plus I'm pretty sure Aunty and Nikki are dead ass asleep by now, so I'll try not to be too loud.

I haven't heard any noises yet and i really can't wait another day... I needed some attention. Even if i have to give it to myself.

Massaging my sensitive clit outside the soft cloth of my boxers i exhaled slowly, mildly bucking against my three fingers as they continued to rub firmly on my pearl. Doing this i could feel my walls begin to contract as i tried to hold in my moans.

Ughh, i been so horny.

Swollen was my clit as the juices started to make a puddle and coat my clit inside my underwear.. I could throw these away afterwards i don't really care right now, i just needed to be fucked. And i needed it to be strong.

Doing this i slid my other hand up my shirt lifting up my sports bra beginning to play with my nipples and massage my breast. Pinching my nipple i started to think of how much i wanted her....

Closing my eyes pressing my head back into my pillow speeding up as my pussy became more hot and moist i thought of nikki's body against mine. The way her core felt against my still ripening body..she was way more stronger than me, more experienced and i knew this.