16- Right Move.

[[ Throughout the journey's of self love and self awareness we are called to strengthen our intuition , listen and be the growth within ourselves to change our destiny's and or situations. Good or bad the journey will sometimes cause us to rip off the sheet that may have hidden our deepest most darkest secrets tied to something toxic. Pay attention to the red flags. Don't stunt your spiritual growth.]]

NIkki.

Pacing back and forth in the hallways outside the waiting room, i waited for someone to come and tell me something about her wound and if she was in a coma if it was that serious.

I thought about my words and everything i said to Alicia before this and then started thinking should i have said anything at all to her?

Was i in the wrong manifesting these strong ass feelings for Reggie that now can't be re-winded.

Or am i in the wrong period. I could never see myself taking someone from somebody or someone making me do that in exchange but, this is different.

What am i doing....?-

"Excuse me miss?" said a nurse to my far left.

I went towards them as they told me to follow. "This way."

"Is she okay? Is it just a braise? I couldn't really tell myself because of all the blood."

"She has some minor issues but she's conscious enough to ask for you. Please dont unplug anything or move her padding." they told me as she opened the door to her room.

I walked in and there she was.

Weakly moving her neck to look over at me she held her arm out for me, i instantly magnetated to her and hugged her tightly.

"I'm sorry.." i said into her neck as a tear fell from my right eye.

She picked up my head and looked at it kissing where it fell to a stop on my cheek. Pulling away from my wet cheek she said "for what?" slowly but clear enough.

I just put my forehead to hers as she held my face letting the friction between us speak for me.

"Everything..putting you apart from her and breaking yall's bond and coming here-

"You can't break...a faulty foundation." she said meekly.

I furrowed my eyebrows scanning her face looking for further answers.

"Sit down." she told me.

So i sat down next to her as our fingers intertwined.

"We've had problems in the past with her addictions and verbal abuse.. nobody knows though. Not even my mom. Or maybe she does and that's what she's holding over her head but.. she stops for a while and somehow gets to a place again or starts fucking with someone who takes her back to that same low place. That's who that guy is. So i left from being around her for a while and went back home and when she got better she promised she would change but she didn't . So to say the least i expected this. But it was either her or the streets by myself.." she ended.

I just looked at her lost for words as memories from my teenage years came flooding back to me.

"What if i told you i know what you mean?" i said sort of hesitantly. But something was telling me to let it out.

She looked up at me sort of concerned and wondering what i meant. "explain to me. what is it?"

"Just what if i said.. i know how that feels... and how toxic it is, and how bad i wanna help you let that go and move on..." she stared at me for a moment and held onto my hand.

"I don't want anyone to know that she's like that." she sniffled. "Can we keep it between us for now?" she asked me.

"Of course, Reggie." i said licking my top lip focusing on her emotions. I felt everything.

"But what do you wanna do? I mean look at you..?" i said examining her head. Getting upset again i looked back to her eyes as she was talking.

"Just take me home.." she said.

"With me?"

"With you." she answered.

[ Couple hours later ]

Reggie

I signed my release papers and was now on the way to the pharmacy to get my medication for any further headaches, migraines, or pain in general.

It was raining tonight and for some reason I felt a sense of de ja vu'.

Like i'd been like this before or maybe in this position.

Then I started thinking as H.E.R Rather be played through the speaker.

I asked Nikki to play it louder as I laid the seat back... Now I remembered.

That night I fell asleep in her car. Just like this.

........(the rain pads on the window as the car drives on the highway.)

Thoughts of you running through my head,
As I lie awake in my bed
Know you want this, don't be afraid, baby
And now we're standing face to face
Baby, tell it to me now
Everything you dreamed about
Don't make sense to run around and ooh, it's now or never

Remember this night
Show me how you feel
Let me know it's real tonigh, oh

There's nowhere I'd rather be than here with you, you, you
There's no place i'd rather be

Feel the energy in this room
So high, you take me to the moon, oh yeah
Oh what we got is something else
So fire, I can't help myself
Wanna see some fireworks
Let our love explode
So I'll rerun every episode
I'm in overload

Remember this night
Show me how you feel
Let me know it's real tonight, oh

There's nowhere I'd rather be than here with you, you, you
There's no place id rather be...

-

-

-