10- Speechless.

[[Satisfy me.. ]]

[[Two months and a half later.....]]

( A drastic jump forward i know, but you have to remember that this is a short story loves.)

____________________________________________________

Regina's Pov.

Coming into dance class for the first time in a couple of days i saw Marley caking with some girl in the corner of the studio. She looked over at me and then got closer to the bitch as i turned my head ignoring her failed action. Moving the fuck on. I don't have time.

My mind has been more cluttered than anything else and all i was left with was an unexplained kiss upon my lips from the person i wanted..nothing less. Nothing more. It was the most worst feeling I've ever felt not being able to see her again because throughout the time she's been gone I've grown to miss her more, want her around, see her, look in her eyes again. But i can't..and i truly feel like above all of what's happened I'm the one who has truly missed out. My aunt's been gone back to back, working overnight shifts like crazy just to avoid both the situation and me but for some reason the piece of me that cared about her opinion has slipped away day by day. I was stressed out more than ever feeling guilty about almost everything but have been smoking to cure the pain.

Taking my phone out for like the billionth time i checked my messages to see if she's contacted me yet. Nope. Like usual. I shook my head getting pissed off at my own concern feeling weak and too vulnerable throwing my bag down at my seat then went to go practice.

Today was going to be an experience. I looked on the chart to see that today we have partners to the song Controlla remade by Tory Lanez. '' Ayeee, alright." i said clapping my hands, rubbing them together. I loved this song and him! Some one came behind me looking over my shoulder i turned to see Bracey scanning the sheets. "Hey, girl" i said greeting her, giving her a tight embracing hug. She smiled giving me one back as we let each other go. "Where you been, hoe!? I know it wasn't no damn classes cus yo ass done already graduating from Canyon Falls you smart allic!" she said hitting me on my shoulder. I laughed. "Hell nah it wasn't no classes..i just been real tied up that's all.." i said looking back at the partner chart.

".....WELL...i hope you ready to tie your hands around this waist and fuck it up over there cus me and you partners, bitch." she said grabbing my waist. I jerked away from her playfully, grabbing her hands. "Aye, chill out ma none of that shit." i told her. "But fasho, when does the teacher get here?"

"Right now." she replied as we looked over to the door as it opened.

"Alright, everybody. Get in the middle, line up. If you came late or 5 minutes before i did and you haven't seen the chart yet say "here' ". he ordered.

A couple of kids in the front and on my side answered. "Go have a look then, find you partners and let's do it." he said going over to his office behind the mirror while he carried his water bottle. A few minutes passed and he came back, the students he instructed were now ready to participate and he qued Arthur (the DJ ) to play the music.

(Audio)........

No one girl can sat-is-fy me,

Me need more fuel for the lime green

Me nuh know one gyal can deny me,

Mi  know seh mi chain shiny but why pree?