12- No explainations, right?

[[ She's not my girlfriend anyway

[[ She's not my girlfriend anyway. ]]

Nikki

Nikki

I sat on my chair analysing athenia's painting for the past 5 minutes. It was pretty good acknowledging the fact that according to her she "just" recently became serious about her work, but bullshit you not her critique is of a professional.

She's been working here for over a week now so since business was casually slow today, and I wasnt booked to body paint for another showcase until wednesday, I thought I'd vibe with her and enjoy her company until Reggie came through so we could go to lunch.

Athenia was really pretty, thick long black straightened hair, she was Arabic-mulatto, spoke french and Arabic but English is her main language.

Pretty smile and well porportioned, as soon as she came in I could tell she was cool and pretty smart just by the way she carried herself.

I needed to make some new friends anyways.

"So, like....why the fuck don't you sell your pieces my dude this is good.. Too good."

"Lol, I told you already I don't normally do this stuff just for marketing or like a job...i just created these when i had the time to take my mind off things. It depends on how carried away I've gotten in my imagination while I'm working that makes it so good. Otherwise I'll just have an unfinished piece sitting up in the corner somewhere, yanno?" She answered.

"Well....you still need to think about it. Don't let your talent go to waste."

"I thought that's one of the reasons I took this job, Nik." She smiled at me.

"Diddo. But I'm just sayin, don't get smart." I said nudging her playfully.

I continued on blending the man on my canvas and realised that a hint of yellow would really do this thing some justice.