Chapter 17 - The Library

Y/N = Your Name

L/N = your Last Name

S/N = Sister's Name

B/F/N = Best Friend's Name (boy)

N/A = Name of your Army

N/F = Name of your Followers

S/A = Symbol of your Army

Y/B = Your Birthday

M/N = your Mother's Name

H/C = your Hair Color

E/C = your Eye Color

F/C = your Favorite Color (you can have multiple if you'd like, lol)

The list will be updated as need be throughout the series.

¥¥¥¥¥¥

Y/N's POV

"Woah...that's a lot of books."  S/N said in awe.

"Yeah, well, when you have as many followers as we do going in and out of the castle and city and stuff, there's a lot of knowledge to be had."  Seto replied with a shrug.

"37.91 million, at least."  I said.

Sky looked at me with probably wide eyes.  "How the heck would you know??"

"My army calculated your numbers every few days to make sure nothing bad was going on.  There's only about 4 or 5 million in the kingdom at a time, though."

"That's quite strange, Y/N."  Seto said quietly as he walked towards a table with an open book.  "Though, it's not the strangest.  This...is probably the strangest."  He added, pointing towards the book.

I walked over with S/N and looked down at the book.

There were words...I think.  But they were all...weird-looking.  Undecipherable.  But then there was this picture on the other page.  Two girls.  One looked...well, as I would put it, freakish.  Crazy splotched skin and insanely dyed hair.

Except I knew the hair wasn't dyed...it was made that way.  Turned that way, to be more precise.

It...it was me!

And the girl beside her must've been my sister!

They were emerging from a cave, just like we did about a day or so ago.

"Y-Y/N...isn't that...us?"  S/N asked, confused.

I nodded silently, equally as confused.

"What are you two doing?"  Sky asked, looking down at the picture.

"That...was about a day ago.  We had just escaped from the Nether."  I explained simply, bothered by the picture.

It was accurate in its drawings.  I could see the ash of the Nether clearly on both our skins.  It was creepy, to say the least.

I touched the strange words on the other page, my head tilted slightly.  "Something's strange about these words.  They feel...deliberately warped and twisted."

Suddenly, the topmost words on the page began to shift and spell out something.

The Prophecy

"The Prophecy?  Someone had a fun time trying to come up with names for something important."  Sky said sarcastically.  

S/N swatted his arm.  "Be nice, and look!  The next line is doing something!"