Chapter 19 - Y/N's Birtheve

Y/N = Your Name

L/N = your Last Name

S/N = Sister's Name

B/F/N = Best Friend's Name (boy)

N/A = Name of your Army

N/F = Name of your Followers

S/A = Symbol of your Army

Y/B = Your Birthday

M/N = your Mother's Name

H/C = your Hair Color

E/C = your Eye Color

F/C = your Favorite Color (you can have multiple if you'd like, lol)

The list will be updated as need be throughout the series.

¥¥¥¥¥¥

Y/N's POV

I reclined on the roof of my house, staring at the glowstone-covered ceiling, deep in thought.

Tomorrow is my birthday.  I turn 20.  Out of the teen years and into the adult ones.  It should be a momentous occasion.  A celebratory one.  But it wasn't.  Not one bit.

Tomorrow, my precious N/F go insane with evil.  Tomorrow, their kindness, their love, their joy, it becomes monstrous and hateful.

I was terrified for all of them, to say the least.  With hope, I would be out of the picture until Jerome and Mitch returned with the one ingredient from the tribe of baccas.  It would take them a week to get there and a week to get back.  They were already 2 or so days into the journey, having left about the time I left.

I stretched and sighed.  Why couldn't I have just been born a normal Minecraftian?

I sat up and looked around for a moment before climbing down easily from the roof.  It was time for me to go back to the kingdom.

B/F/N was coming with me since he would need the protection.  And he was pretty nervous to be traveling so far from the base for the first time in several years, so he didn't want to go alone.

As much as Candid wanted to come with to make sure we'd be okay, he knew that it'd be too dangerous for him and anyone around him that weren't N/F.

So, much to his dismay, it was just going to be just me and B/F/N traveling to the Budder Kingdom.

Unbeknownst to Candid, I was attempting to leave my weapon behind at my house, praying to Notch that it would stay there until I was better again.  I still had the necklace with the ruby in it, though.  I liked it too much to leave it somewhere at all.

I waved to a few of my N/F as I traveled to find B/F/N, though he was most likely in the throne room waiting.

As expected, I found him with a few others in the throne room, talking quietly about something.  I saw Candid and Garrett and I think Bren, as well.  They all turned as I entered the room.  "Y/N!  Hey...you ready to go?"  B/F/N asked, still sounding nervous.

I smiled, nodding.  "Don't worry, you'll be okay!  And hopefully moreso than that because you'll be safe.  It'll give me the peace of mind I've been needing considering how high my anxiety is at the moment."

Bren gave a bit of a sad face.  "Aww, I forget how you guys get anxiety, too!  I'm so used to you leader types being so...stoic and...leader-y."

I chuckled.  "We're Minecraftian just like the rest of you guys.  But we just happen to have to be role models for nearly 7,000 others, too."