Chapter 16 - The Flashback

Y/N = Your Name

L/N = your Last Name

S/N = Sister's Name

B/F/N = Best Friend's Name (boy)

N/A = Name of your Army

N/F = Name of your Followers

S/A = Symbol of your Army

Y/B = Your Birthday

M/N = your Mother's Name

H/C = your Hair Color

E/C = your Eye Color

F/C = your Favorite Color (you can have multiple if you'd like, lol)

The list will be updated as need be throughout the series.

¥¥¥¥¥¥

Y/N's POV

As soon as they were gone, Sky fell back onto the bed with a theatrical groan.  "Why is being a leader so haaaaaard?"  He whined.

I snickered at his suddenly-childish behavior.  "Having to keep track of an entire group and making sure they're all well off is difficult."

He put his hands behind his head, staring up at the white ceiling.  "Sometimes, there are days where I wish I didn't have these powers, this parentage.  That I would be a normal Minecraftian.  Yet, at the same time, I'm kinda glad I have these powers."

He sat up and lit his hand, staring at the budder-colored magic.  "I've been able to protect the people better when it comes to mobs.  Plus, my extra strength and stamina have allowed me to help out even more than before...."

S/N, who had been sitting on the bed next to him silently, watched the flickering magic with interest.  "Were you...aware of what was happening when you became evil?"  She asked quietly.

Sky winced.  "I...sort of?  I mean, I was aware, but the evilness...felt so right.  It felt natural and fun and all the...killing...."  He trailed off.

"So...the evilness took over the kindness and you basically became ok with it?"

Sky tilted his head slightly as his magic went out.  "Basically.  There was still a snippet of kindness showing that tried to stop the major evil in me, which caused me to hesitate at times.  It bothered F---Herobrine, but nothing he, and, at the time, I, did could stop the 'annoying' kindness, as he called it.  He just told me to ignore it.  Of course, that obviously didn't work, but it certainly helped the kingdom when I hesitated for even a second.  It's amazing how much can happen in the span of a second...."

I shivered slightly.  "One moment, you're calmly walking through the forest, the next, surrounded by mobs taking you back to your father...."

Sky looked at me with a slightly concerned face while S/N glanced at me.  "You...said something about that before.  What...happened?"  S/N asked.

I bit my lip.  "I...."

S/N noticed my hesitance and frowned.  "I'm sorry, you don't have to tell me if it makes you uncomfortable...."

I shook my head and sat down on a chair near S/N's bed.  Sky sat on the edge of his bed closest to me.

"No...I should tell someone.  I've...never told anyone what happened exactly....  It may help to get it off my chest after all these years...."

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes for a moment.  "It was...a little over 4 years ago....  Someone mentioned a possible cave filled with materials we needed, and this was the time before the N/F created the underground mines...."