Chapter 8 - The Plan And A Shocking Discovery

Y/N = Your Name

L/N = your Last Name

S/N = Sister's Name

B/F/N = Best Friend's Name (boy)

N/A = Name of your Army

N/F = Name of your Followers

S/A = Symbol of your Army

Y/B = Your Birthday

M/N = your Mother's Name

H/C = your Hair Color

E/C = your Eye Color

F/C = your Favorite Color (you can have multiple if you'd like, lol)

The list will be updated as need be throughout the series.

¥¥¥¥¥¥

Y/N's POV

I sat at the circular table that was off to the side in the throne room.  I was sitting in the chair on the side where I could see the rest of the room.

Yes, I copied Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table thing.  Seriously, that was a good idea!

S/N was sitting next to me and Candid next to her.  We were waiting for B/F/N to come back with Bren, Garrett, and...Gem.

I still couldn't figure out why I wanted Gem to be here....  I just...felt like she should....

"So...S/N, did you have fun?"  I asked, desperate to get my mind on a different subject.

She nodded happily.  "Yeah!  Candid took me to this pizza restaurant place and they have AWESOME pizza!  And we went to this weird building where they were making metal stuff!  It was fun to watch!"

I smiled.  "I'm glad you had fun.  Thanks, Candid."

He gave a half-grin.  "Honestly, it was my pleasure.  She was a joy to be with.  She is the most polite yet playful 10-year-old I've ever seen."

S/N blushed, looking down with a tiny smile on her face.

I chuckled a bit.  "She got it from Mother.  Even in the depths of the Nether, she was such a kind person.  She was very playful with me, though sometimes, she would look at me with a sadness that I could not understand.  Even to this day, I don't know what she had been so sad about...."

As I spoke of the past, a thought crossed my mind.

How did I remember this stuff?

The last time I thought about the past was meeting Gem....

I...tried to remember where I had learned to call gold budder, but...it literally pained me to try to remember.

But then...I talked of the past to Gem whilst walking to the training building....

What did Father block?  What could I not remember?

"Y/N?"  S/N asked.

I shook my head.  "Sorry, just thinking...."

The door into the throne room creaked open.  I looked to see B/F/N coming in with Bren, Garrett, and Gem.

They came over and sat at the table.

"I got everyone!"  B/F/N said happily.

I grinned.  "Yup."

Gem looked super excited.  "I heard that you have a plan about protecting against your father."