Chapter 15 - Dark Secrets

Y/N = Your Name

L/N = your Last Name

S/N = Sister's Name

B/F/N = Best Friend's Name (boy)

N/A = Name of your Army

N/F = Name of your Followers

S/A = Symbol of your Army

Y/B = Your Birthday

M/N = your Mother's Name

H/C = your Hair Color

E/C = your Eye Color

F/C = your Favorite Color (you can have multiple if you'd like, lol)

The list will be updated as need be throughout the series.

¥¥¥¥¥¥

Y/N's POV

"Say wha now?"  Sky asked with wide eyes.  I giggled quietly at the way he said it.

"Uhh...who?"  S/N asked confusedly.

I pondered over the name, but Entity 303 didn't really ring a bell.  I shook my head.  "No clue."

Seto sighed.  "There's only one way to be a light sorcerer, and that is to have turned from the dark sorcerer's ways.  I despised my father from a young age and ran away, vowing to never be like him.  Eventually, I became the light sorcerer you see now."

Sky stood up from the bed with a frown, deep in thought.  He looked at Seto without saying anything.  Seto gave a small frown, and I realized they were doing that telepathy thing.  I wish I could hear what they were saying....

---w, Sky.  I'm the only child as far as I know, so I have no reference to know if that's possible....

Holy Notch, was that Seto?!  He definitely wasn't talking out loud....

Why hadn't you told us before?

Was I hearing their telepathic conversation?

Seto huffed and crossed his arms, earning a confused glance from Samuel and S/N.  For the same reason you never told us your father was Herobrine.  You wouldn't have trusted me even though I have no connection with him anymore.

"I did that with my N/F...."  I muttered.  "I didn't tell them because Father was evil and they wouldn't have trusted me, either...."

Seto and Sky looked at me in shock.  "Hold up, can you hear our conversation?!"  Sky asked with wide eyes.

I frowned.  "I...I think?  I'm...really confused....  First, my weapon appears out of nowhere when I'm in stress...."  I gesture at the diamond swordbow on the ground before picking it up and holstering it to my side again.  "...and now I'm...hearing telepathic conversations?"

"Not only that, this was a private telepathic conversation."  Seto added.  "Private telepathic conversations cannot be breached by someone who wasn't originally part of it...."

"But...don't you still have that bracelet on, too?"  Sky added.

I pulled up the arm of my cloak to reveal the bracelet, still glowing that purple color.

Seto frowned.  "Something strange is going on here.  Sky, you never showed any signs of your father until you turned 20, correct?"

Sky shook his head.  "Besides my eyes, no.  I had no powers of any kind.  It...kinda came all at once."