Chapter 3 - To Believe Or Not To Believe...That Is The Question

Y/N = Your Name

L/N = your Last Name

S/N = Sister's Name

B/F/N = Best Friend's Name (boy)

N/A = Name of your Army

N/F = Name of your Followers

S/A = Symbol of your Army

Y/B = Your Birthday

M/N = your Mother's Name

H/C = your Hair Color

E/C = your Eye Color

The list will be updated as need be throughout the series.

¥¥¥¥¥¥

Y/N's POV

"Wait, WHAT?!" Bren exclaimed.

"Wait...you're the missing leader?!" Garrett exclaimed at the same time.

I sighed, the slight sass I had before gone. "Yes, I am. B/F/N is my best friend and co-leader. He would take over as leader whenever I was out. However, I went on a lone scouting mission for a cave someone had talked about and ran into an unusually large group of mobs. Being the daughter of Herobrine, they didn't get the immediate aggressiveness to murder me as they do normal Minecraftians, but they still captured me and brought me back to Father. And then...he started."

I closed my eyes and shuddered internally. "The...experiments.... He was angry at me for leaving. I wasn't entirely free before...but I definitely wasn't free after that. After that...I don't think he even considered me as his child anymore. Just something to experiment on. And...he made me into a freak. An absolute freak of nature." I sighed again. "Sorry...you probably don't believe me. I mean, what evidence do I have that I'm not him? And even then, I'm his daughter. Could I become evil involuntarily? How am I to know?" I finished as I opened my eyes, looking at them.

Bren and Garrett looked at each other.

"I think we believe you. Yeah.... However, we can't release you. That's for B/F/N to decide." Garrett sighed.

"I know. I wouldn't want you to, anyway. The last thing anyone needs is for you to get in massive trouble and me killed or something."

They nodded but did not say anything else.

I closed my eyes, letting my thoughts wander.

What had happened these past few years?

What have I missed?

Well, patrols around the area isn't that new, but the traps are.

I mean, they're doing to me what they do to any person who wanders into the forest near our base entrance.

They catch them, interrogate them, and then, if they don't wish to join the army, we wipe their memory of everything involving any of the N/F and replace it with a report or of the "knowledge" that the forest has nothing of use.

So far, it's worked as we haven't been invaded or visited by Team Crafted people...yet.

The door opened again, but I kept my eyes closed. I didn't want to see the look of disgust on B/F/N's face at my appearance. Whether he knew it was me or not wouldn't matter.

"Open your eyes." Candid commanded.

I bit my lip and opened my eyes.

And I stared straight into his.