Chapter 25 - Her Power Grows

Y/N = Your Name

L/N = your Last Name

S/N = Sister's Name

B/F/N = Best Friend's Name (boy)

N/A = Name of your Army

N/F = Name of your Followers

S/A = Symbol of your Army

Y/B = Your Birthday

M/N = your Mother's Name

H/C = your Hair Color

E/C = your Eye Color

F/C = your Favorite Color (you can have multiple if you'd like, lol)

The list will be updated as need be throughout the series.

¥¥¥¥¥¥

Y/Nbrine's POV

"Try again, Y/Nbrine."  Father said calmly, his arms crossed as he watched me.

I huffed in frustration and concentrated harder, attempting to change my appearance once again.

Yeah, we found out my secret power a couple days ago when I wanted to hide my somewhat ugly appearance.  My arm had become normal for a few seconds.

Glamour, Father had called it.  The ability to change my appearance to that of...well, whatever I wanted.  The only limitations were that of my imagination and my size and voice.  I couldn't glamour myself to look like a baby or sound like a man.

I closed my eyes and kept concentrating.

"Ah...Y/Nbrine, interesting choice."

I opened my eyes, looking down at myself.  I had done it!  My clothes and skin and hair were no longer visible, hidden under the facade of Father's appearance.  Yup, I had attempted to look like Father.

Said person conjured a mirror so I could look at myself.  I looked excitedly at the mirror only to become confused.  I looked at myself again away from the mirror to see that I did indeed look like Father, but I looked like myself in the mirror.

"Father, I believe I found a weakness with my power...."  I muttered, looking at the mirror.

Father glanced at the mirror in curiosity.  "Hmm...it seems that mirrors reveal your true form.  Interesting.  But you did indeed use your glamour to transform into me.  Good job!"

I beamed with pride.  "Only model myself with the best!"

Skybrine came in then, pausing for a moment at the sight of two Fathers.  He grinned at me, being able to sense the differences in our auras to determine who was Father and who was me.  "Nice, Y/Nbrine!  Though it would be scary for anyone else to see two Herobrines, it's not the best for your mission."

I stuck my tongue out at him and focused, changing into a generic Minecraftian with blue eyes.  "Is this better?"

Father nodded.  "You don't have the eyes quite right.  They're more of a glossy blue than a typical blue, but it should do well enough for your mission."

"I wish I could see what they look like, but your evaluation will have to do, Father."

He nodded slightly, looking at my true form in the mirror.  "Just avoid reflective surfaces and you'll do fine."

I glanced at the bizarre collection of skins that was me in the mirror.  I could feel Y/N's distaste for her appearance, but personally, it didn't bother me...that much.  It wasn't like we could do anything about it now.  At least, nothing tangible.  If Y/N ever had control again, I knew she'd attempt to hide her skin with something other than a cloak.  Maybe she'd even glamour herself to look like how she'd look without Father's experiments.