Epilogue

A few years went by and David moved in, as did Henry finally having his things travelled down from James's house.

The court hearing went through and James was deemed an unfit parent and Regina was finally given full custody of Henry. So finally Henry and David were about to live with Regina and they could begin to become a real family.

Although David was not biologically Henry's father he sure turned out to be. He became more of a father for Henry then James ever was and eventually no one could tell different. Everyone from the outside saw them as just one happy family of three and no complications that came along with it.

Many friends asked Regina how she managed to find David and create such a perfect life and she just told them, time and hope. Although people didn't know what she had gone through they understood it mustn't of been easy.

Months went by and David proposed to Regina, in the park where everything had began to come together.

A year later after the wedding, Regina found out she was pregnant and joy overfilled the family. Henry was going to have a brother or sister...or two.

Many scans later, Regina found out she was infact having twins. David and Henry were filled with excitement to hear they would be having, not one, but two new additions to the family. As were the rest of the group, who couldn't wait to meet them.

9 months later..out came baby Mia and Charlie, twin babies. They grew up apart of the mills family and finally Regina had her perfect family picture hanging above the mantel piece in the living room.

A photo of David holding around Henry, who had become a very grown up young boy and Regina next to them holding Mia and Charlie on either hip, them both giggling away.

This was it, this was the end for Regina. She had finally managed to fulfill her peace and be happy.

I mean we all knew it was possible, in the end who were we fooling.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

OKAY GUYS SO THIS IS THE END OF MY BOOK THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED, IVE LOVED WRITING THIS BOOK FOR EVERY MOMENT AND EACH CHAPTER BEING MORE EXCITING THEN THE ONE BEFORE. I HAVE ALL MY OTHER BOOKS YOURE FREE TO GO AND READ ONCE YOU HAVE FINISHED THIS ONE AND AGAIN THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT YOU GUYS GIVE ME, I AM FOREVER GRATEFUL 🖤🖤

My other books:
Until The End
Unpredicted Love
Love That Hurts
Who Are We Fooling
Second Chances
Follow my Instagram linked in my bio, to be updated whenever I post a new chapter or need your guys's advice on something 🖤