Chapter Eleven

They kiss passionately a while longer before pulling away once again, both of them panting heavily trying to catch their breath.

They clearly had both been wanting this kiss for a while so to finally have it meant the pull was so strong to one another and like magnets they clung to one another with relief.

They stood there for a moment trying to transfer what had just happened into their minds before they stopped thinking and continued again.

The hot tension between them both was so strong that both of them couldn't help but keep going. Regina didn't even need to say anything before they were back inside her house and kissing once again, shoes flew off and coats were unbuckled and throw onto the coat hanger by the door.

They then began to make their way upstairs, Regina walking up backwards and between every step, kissing David back as he followed up behind her.

She grabbed his hand and led him towards her room before locking the door by whisking her hand and using her magic to turn the lock. It made a clicking sound and Regina knew this meant it had worked, she didn't want any incidents occurring with someone walking in on them.

Regina forcefully pushed David down onto the bed before tugging at her blouse and pulling it up other her head. Now in her bra, David pulled his top off over his head before Regina began to unbuckle his jeans and he laid back with hunger in his eyes.

He watched as she skilfully undone them and slipped them down leaving David in just his boxers.

Before unzipping her skirt and sliding it down past her hips and along her legs down to the ground.

Now in their underwear they began to kiss once again and Regina pushed back on David making him fall down onto the bed again. She then climbed up on top of him.

He sat upright holding around her waist as he began to unbuckle her bra through kisses. She laughed through their kiss as she felt him struggling before she leant her hands back and undone it herself, feeling his pride break a little David felt the need to clarify he nearly had it and Regina laughed before nodding

"Of course you did" she replied before she teasingly pecked his lips again.

Things began to escalate one again and they began to increase rapidly. On one half open drawer was a bra hanging from the handle by its strap, while a pair of boxers were laid out on the floor, as well as a lace pair of underwear were messily laying further along on the floor.

The white sheets were thrown over the top of them like a mask as Regina climbed on top of David underneath.
.........

An hour went by and eventually Regina and David laid panting in the bed, Regina's head resting on David's chest as she carefully listened to his heartbeat.

He brought one hand up and carefully stroked her hair as she closed her eyes feeling relaxed. They laid silently for a while before Regina finally spoke up from down by David's chest

"David?" she asked before David replied

"Yes, Regina" he said confidently for some reason with his manhood he assumed she was about to ask to continue earliers activity but he was wrong.

"Was this a mistake?" she asked quietly suddenly the unsureness was heard in her voice.

Just after asking and David not replying right away, Regina sat upright next to David with their hands both against the headboard of the bed.

They simultaneously held the white sheets up against their chests gripped in their hands covering themselves as they turned and both stared at one another, subconsciously doubting their actions.