Danantha

I went to the kitchen and put on two coffees and Dan went to get our coffers from my room. I handed the coffees to Ellis and Phil and sat on the sofa opposite as Dan sat next to me and handed me my coffee.

"I'm just gonna say this straight up-"

"Were dating" Dan finished.

Ellis and Phil looked shocked but really happy as well. Dan locked his fingers with mine and smiled at me so purely.

"So are you gonna tell the fans" Phil asked.

"Not yet we think we dhould drag them on a bit first"

"You mean like tease them but don't say anything"

"Yup"

"Well I guess I get to take more creep shots"

"Ha yea"

"We should leave now"

"Wait how about if we all make a gaming video together"

"Oooo that would be fun"

"Let's do it"

"Oh but Dan I don't care if we are filming a video I'm wearing your totoro onsie cause its comfy and we need to tease the fans"

"fine by me"

"Wait we should all wear onsies and just be like we couldn't be bothered getting dressed just to film a video"

"okay everyone get into onsies and meet us in mine and Phils apartment"

"Okay"

Ellis and Phil left and them me and Dan went upstairs cause he left his totoro onsie here last time he came round. He sat on my bed while I found the onsie. I started to change when Dan said.

"Do you want me to go"

"Nah its fine I'm only putting a onsie on you've seen me in a bra and underwear before "

"Valid point"

Then i removed my shirt and leggings and slipped on dans onsie. Yes it was huge on me but he found it adorable. He immediately jumped up and hugged me then we went through to his and phils apartment. We opened the door and went straight up to dans room where he got changed into his dinosaur onsie. Phil ws wearing a lion onsie and was waiting downstairs for Ellis. When she came in we decided to start filming...just dance.

We set everything up in the living room and I sat on the sofa with Ellis and went on my phone and started to scroll through tumblr. I got pretty deep into it as you do with tumblr when I heard Dan and Phil starting the outro.

Dan Phil Sammy Ellis

Hello Dan and Phil games booty shakers

Appropriate

So we have some special guests samantha who you already know and Ellis who you may remember from the truth or dare video when we knocked on her door and ran

That was you little fuckers aswell Sam and dan?

yup. Anyways cmon Sammy

you could have started like 5 minutes earlier im currently sucked I to tumblr

This was your idea spoon

shhhhhhhhh I'm reading phan smut

Oh no your not you little shit

Dan jumped on top of me to try and grab my phone but i put it down my onsie so he couldn't get it. Well he could but he would have to you know to get it while the camera was on. I didnt think he would but he sat on my back pinning me down and subtly reached down the onsie and grabbed my phone to reveal i wasnt reading phan smut but reading danantha smut. He smirked at me before taking my phone and putting on top of the kitchen cupboards where I couldn't reach.