Cuddles

We walked over to a bridge and we both sat on the edge and looked down at the water. I opened my Dr. Pepper and started to sip it while Dan just sat staring at the water. he moved to grab his dr. pepper but knocked it over in the process causing it to fizz up. When he opened it it went all over him making him look as though he peed himself. I laughed at his misery giving him the urge to tip the rest of the corbonated drink onto me. Now we both look like we pissed ourselfs. we laughed for a good five minutes before we decided to head back to their flat.

When we got there we both went into dans room.

"Do you need any spare clothes"

"Please"

"No problem do you want the totoro onsie or the pikachu onsie "

"Ooooooo...totoro please"

"Okay"

Dan handed me the onsie and I went to the bathroom to change while he changed into the pikachu one in his room. Once I was done I proceeded to go back into dans room. I knocked first of course. He becomes for me to come in and I layed next to him on the bed.

I slowly edged a little closer to him as he wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me a bit closer. I rested my head on his chest curling up into him more. He tightened his grip around me and I wrapped an arm around him to pull him closer. I felt my eye lids starting to get heavy and fell asleep.

Phils pov

I got home after meeting up with a few friends because with them two going out it felt kinda lonely in the apartment. I walked in and shouted dan and got no answer so I shouted Sam and also got no answer. I thought they were at Sams apartment but I checked dans room anyways.

I saw them laying on the bed holing each other in a tight embrace and it was so cute I felt the need to photograph it. I got out my phone and took a photo and posted it on instagram and twitter and instantly all the comments of hearts and "I ship it" were flooding in. I left the room and went back to the lounge and put on some Netflix.

Dans pov

I woke up and realised Sammy was still curling up into my side. She looks so adorable when she's sleeping. I grabbed my phone from the side of me and noticed phil had posted on instagram and twitter so I checked.  Oh that little shit. I didn't want to disturb Sam so I messaged him instead.

Phil 😄

Phil...explain

Explain what

Your tweet and post

Oh yea

...

You two looked so adorable I couldn't not

Really phil you could have taken it but you didn't have to post it online

Sorry

Okay but don't do it again

I won't but at least all of the comments are positive

What do you mean

Did you read the comments

No

Well the majority of the phandom ship it so yea

What

Bye

No

Bye dan

Phil
Fuck you

No you shouldn't be doing that to me you should be doing that to  Sammy

Honest to god phil

Sorry haha