Bedrooms

"Well...I'M MOVING INTO THAT APARTMENT PERMANENTLY"

"HOLY CRAP THAT'S AWESOME" Dan yelled before running over.

He wrapped his arms around my waist then picked me up and spun me round before putting me down. Phil fell onto the sofa laughing his ass off as did Dan. I tried to stay standing but I was laughing so much my knees went weak and I landed on top of Dan. Non of us realised cause we
were too busy laughing.

Once we had all collected ourselves I stood up allowing Dan to stand up and so did Phil.

"Hey guys do you want to go see my apartment cause you haven't seen it yet" I asked.

"That's would be really cool Yea" Phil said.

We walked out of Dan and Phil's apartment and I unlocked the door to mine. We went inside and I showed them around a bit.

"I'm starting to think we picked the wrong apartment. Yours is way bigger than ours" Dan laughed.

"There's also three rooms instead of your two so if you want you can have room each" I offered slightly laughing but completely serious.

"Really" Phil questioned.

"Yea sure you decide between yourselves who's gonna have which then do whatever you want with them"

"Wow okay well I want this one" Dan said

"I'll have this one then" Phil agreed

"Deal" Dan said holding a hand out. Phil accepted and shook on it.

Dan took the room across from mine next to the office and Phil took the one next to mine across from the office.

I showed them the rest of the apartment then they got some spare sheets and things like that from their apartment to put on the beds and around their chosen rooms.

Once they were finished we decided that we would go out. I got changed into some decent clothes then went to Ellis' apartment to see if she wanted to come. I knocked on the door and she answered. We were gonna go out clubbing cause why not but Dan and Phil didn't want to go clubbing and told us to have a girls night out together.

I put on a black mid thigh length backless dress and some black heels. Ellis decided to go with a sheer black dress that was just long enough to cover her crotch. She wore black lacy lingerie underneath for some reason.

"WHAT ARE YOU THINKING SAMMY"

"What do you mean"

"WERE GOING CLUBBING NOT A FANCY RESTAURANT"

"I know"

"I'm getting you a better outfit now"

"But..."

"No buts come with me"

Ellis lead me to her closet and threw some outfits at me. There was a black dress that was complete lace and nothing else. Another was a mid thigh length skirt but there were huge slits down the side that was being held together by a few threads. The last one was a sheer black crop top with one strip of fabric conveniently placed to cover up and some very short booty shorts.

I decided to wear the shirt with conveniently placed fabric and the skirt with slits. Ellis was now happy with my outfit and we left to go out.