Not in my doorway

once i messaged Dan i locked my phone and walked back to the apartment. I heard them doing the outright so I messaged Dan again to say i was outside and for him to come open the door. I waited for a couple of minutes until I heard footsteps running down the stairs. The door slammed open to reveal quite a flustered dan. I lent up and kissed his cheek before pushing past him and going up to their kitchen.

I heard dans footsteps following me while I opened the glass door and went to the fridge. I grabbed a glass a straw and poured se milk then left and walked into the lounge where Phil was. I sat next to him.

"Hey Phil"

"Oh hi Sam"

"When are yoh filming your new videos"

"As soon as possible really oh and would you like to join us"

"Sure"

I looked at Dan who was stood in the dorway half behind the door and smirked. I went and sat on dans bed and waited while Phil helped set up the camera and lights. Dan tweeted out asking for questions ans truths and dares for both of the videos.

I left the room and said I just had to go get something from my apartment but whispered to Dan to follow me. We both walked down all the stairs and went to my apartment. as soon as I closed the door Dan started to kiss me. I kissed back making it more passionate then pulled away slightly and whispered

"Lets not do this in my door way"

I grabbed dans hand and headed to my room but we ended up in his room. I was laying on the bed and Dan was stood at the bottom of it. I crawled over to him and slowly unzipped his pants and pulled down his underwear. He removed his shirt while I started to pump his cock. He threw his head back groaning slightly as I started to lick his tip.

I opened my mouth wider and started to take him in. I went deeper until I felt him hit the back of my throat. He groaned and rested his hands in my hair gripping at it. He pulled slightly while bucking his hips. I continued to bob my head up and down then stopped and pulled away. Dan grabbed my shoulders pushing me back onto the bed. He removed my skirt and top and began to kiss down my torso leaving hickeys.

He pressed his tip up against my entrance before fully pushing in.

It hurt a little to start with causing me to wince slightly. Dan stayed how he was and let me ajust.

"You okay hun"

he lent down and kissed me to make me feel better then started to gently thrust. The pain rapidly turned to pleasure as he quickened his speed. I let out a loud moan as I felt my climax coming. Just as I came I felt Dan cum too. He moved away and layed next to me then got up and got dressed again. I put some slightly more subtible clothes on. this consisted of a panic! at thw disco shirt and galaxy leggings. We both walked back to Dan and phils apartment and phil was sat on the bed waiting.

"Ready to film"

"Yup"