Please don't make me do it

A/n please please please comment and vote because I love reading and replying to comments 💕

Waking up on a Monday morning at 5 o'clock to catch a train to work at 7:00 is hard work. Especially when you have no motivation whatsoever and feel like you would rather jump off the top of a building than move your lazy ass out of bed. Also it takes half an hour to get to the train station and the train ride is an hour and then I have to somehow get a taxi in time to start work at 8:30. Somehow I did this every day of the week.

Today when I got to work I plopped all my stuff on the floor of my basic office cubicle and logged into my computer. I pulled up my emails and saw I had one from my boss. It said he was having an urgent meeting at 9 in the conference room. I looked at the clock and I had ten minutes so I pulled up instagram and went straight to Dan's page. I scrolled and scrolled until it was time for the meeting.

Just to clarify things before the story carries on. I am Samantha Greene and I have a boring ass office job. There's the occasional times when I get offered to go out and talk to people and do work like that but I always turn it down cause I'm too socially awkward for that shit. Also I have the biggest crush on Dan Howell.

I walked into the conference room and took a seat. A couple minutes later other people came in followed by my boss.

"Right everyone we have a job down in London. We have a flat set up for you and all that. Who wants to do it."

No one volunteered.

"Your go Samantha" he there's some keys and some train tickets at me.

"Please don't make me do it"

"You have never once in the 5 years you have worked here gone out on a job so your gonna do it"

"But please..."

"The more you beg the less likely I am to change my mind the train leaves tomorrow morning. You have a week to yourself to unpack and get to know the neighbours then it's back to work"

"Fine" I stood up and walked out of the conference room. I went back over to my desk and scrolled through instagram some more. I am a professional procrastinator just so you know. I was scrolling through tumblr when I noticed a message from my best internet Friend, Ellis. She lived in London but I have no idea where.

Londoner💥😂💕

Oi you in work

Yup kmn

Nah I'm good

HOLY CRAP I JUST REMEMBERED YOU LIVE IN LONDON DONT YOU

Yea why

I just got told I'm going for a job down
there.

OMG awesome

Yea we could meet if I got any spare time

That would be awesome

Yea if I message you the address can you tell me what it's like in that area

Yea sure

*Insert address here*

Crap that the apartment block I live in

OMG yay

I gtg I'm currently in a deep hole named tumblr

Haha okay bye see you when you get here

Tomorrow

Oh wowie see you tomorrow

Byee Ellis

Now I was staring to feel a bit better about this upcoming job. It got to five to I picked up my things and left. I got a taxi then the train then another taxi and ran upstairs to my apartment. I packed everything I needed then decided to watch some anime.

About half way into my binge my phone vibrated.

Dan Howell tweeted

I clicked the notification as fast as I could and the tweet read:

Dan Howell: just been told we're getting a new neighbor tomorrow really excited to see who they are.

I didn't really think much of it until I remembered that I was going down to London tomorrow. I replied.

@/Danisnotonfire you probably won't see this but I'm moving down to London tomorrow for a few months for work

I rested my phone down on the table and carried on watching anime until I fell asleep on the sofa.