London

I woke up and realised I was on the sofa and didn't set an alarm. FUCK MEEEEEEE. I looked at my phone. 6:30 I had an hour to pack last minute things, get ready and get to the train station. Well crap. I ran around grabbing things I needed. Luckily I had a fully charged power pack so I used that to charge my phone. I just threw on some black skinny jeans, a back shirt with an eclipse on just like dans, a leather jacket and quickly brushed my hair not bothering to put it up and just shoved a burgundy colour beanie on. I grabbed a matching scarf cause it was cold then grabbed my suitcases and legged it for a taxi.

When I got to the station I was just in time for my train. I legged it to the doors and hopped on. The ride wasn't that long, only about an hour, but I just sat and stared out of the window for most of it.

I got off the train and decided to walk to the flat cause it was only a couple of streets away. I got to the flat and there was someone stood outside having a smoke. I walked up to them and said hi then got my phone out to message Ellis. She said she was waiting outside but I said I was too. I looked to the tall figure next to me. Me and Ellis never exchange photos so we didn't know what each other looked like.

She was about my hight which is pretty tall. She had short shoulder length vibrant dark red hair with loose waves. She was wearing a black beanie and a choker with spikes on it. She had loads of ear peircings like me and some lip piercings which I also had. She wore black skinny jeans with so many rips almost her whole leg was exposed, a black shirt with some satanic symbols in red on and a black leather jacket. She was wearing some perfectly winged eyeliner and red lipstick.

"Ellis?"

"Sam?"

"Holy crap"

"Your not how I expected"

"You neither but I'm loving your style"

"Yea you two"

We chatted some more until she finished her smoke and we went inside. She showed where the apartment I was meant to be living in was then I unlocked the door. Just before I walked in I heard some screaming from the apartment next door but it was muffled do I couldn't tell what they were saying.

I walked into the apartment and unpacked. It was gorgeous. I already loved this place even if the neighbors were noisy. I sat down at the TV and logged into Netflix. I started to watch stranger things when my phone buzzed. It was Ellis.

Hey your neighbors want to meet you in Starbucks.

They live across from me why don't they come talk to me

They are not the social type XD

Oh alright what time

10 minutes maybe meet me outside

Okay are they meeting us there

Yea they already set off I think

Okay cool be down in 10

Okay cya

Cya

I it down my phone and actually did my hair. Well I kept it down but I straightened it then went down to see Ellis. She was already stood waiting with a cigarette. She handed one out to me which I took then she handed me a lighter. I hardly ever smoke but when I'm offered one by someone I trust I usually accept. We both chatted away while walking to Starbucks. We placed our order then collected our coffees. Ellis walked over to a table with two tall guys sat at it. They were both facing away so all I saw was one of them had deep black hair and the other really soft looking brown hair.

Ellis sat down and then I sat next to her and immediately went on my phone cause was way to fucking awkward to say anyone or even look. I went on twitter and checked to see if Dan replied. Nope. I sighed and showed Ellis. She just giggled then elbowed me really hard as a like say something you jerk.

"Hi" I said keeping my head down and eyes fixed on my phone screen. I was scrolling through my following on instagram. Unfollowing a few people I had lost contact with when I heard a very familiar voice say.

"Socially awkward. Yup I'm like that too"

I looked up to see who was talking and I was completely starstruck. I didn't know whether I was hallucinating or it was actually real. I pinched myself multiple times to see if it was real. It was.