Blood

A week or two have passed. Nothing interesting has happened between anyone.

I woke up this morning to the sound of my alarm. Why. Just. Why. I hate work but I supose I gotta earn a living somehow. I woke up at 8 so I could get ready for my interview at 10. I walked to the bathroom but felt a really horrible pain in my lower abdomen. It hurt so bad. I was barely standing. luckily I had my phone so I messaged Dan to see if he was awake. No reply. I called. Voice mail. I don't remember anything after that apparatus from a sharp pain to my head and everything going black.

Dans pov

I woke up at around 8:30 for some reason. I thought it would be best to go back to sleep but I checked my phone first. A new message from Sammy. At 8:09. "Help I don't feel well I think I'm going to collapse my whole lower abdomen kills"

I jumped out of bed as fast as I could and ran downstairs. I actually ran. I didnt really care what I was wearing. It wasn't breaking any laws. pj pants and no shirt. I'm good. I tried to open her door but it was locked. I looked for the key under the mat. Yup it was there. I opended the door and closed it then ran up her stairs checking every room.

When I got to the bathroom I just saw her laying there in a pool of blood with an open wound on her head. Surely all this blood didnt just come from her head. I called 999 and explains exerything. I answered all their questions and did what they asked. They said not to move her as it could be something minor to something fatal so I let her be.

The ambulance crew turned up really quickly and started to check her out. They told me it wasnt fatal and they were safe to move her. They put her on a stretcher then took her to the ambulance. I went along of course. They speeded to the hospital and tool her into a room. I had to wait outside. I took a seat and called Phil. I told him everything that had happened. I also told him to just stay at home cause they wont let anyone else in.

I was sat stating into space not really thinking about anything in particular whenit hit me. What was actually happening. I started to think. Think bad things. All the possible out comes as to what's happening. Why all this happened. What could have possibly made her loose so much blood.

I was taken out of my thoughts when a nurse tapped me on the shoulder and invited me in. She was just waking up. She looked so pale though. Really sick. I hatedp seeinv her this way. I held her hand and the nurse left. Sammy opened her eyes completely now and looked at me and a bright smile appeared.

"Your awake!"