Living in London

I woke up and momentarily panicked cause I didn't remember where I was then I realised I was lead on dans bed in Dan and Phil's apartment.

WAIT I WAS LEAD ON DANS BED IN HIS AND PHILS APARTMENT.

I tried to keep calm by going on my phone. But it wasn't in my butt pocket where I left it. I looked at the table next to me and it was there and on charge. Dan must have done it for me.

I grabbed it and went to the lounge where they both were eating cereal.

"Morning" I said and plonked myself down on the sofa inbetween them accidentally landing half on dans lap.

"Morning" they both said at the same time.

"Who put my phone on charge last night" I asked.

"Oh Yea I did you fell asleep so I thought it would be considerate" Dan replied.

"Thanks"

I got up and went to the kitchen to get a bowl of cereal then went back to the lounge. I sat down and ate my cereal then went into a different room cause I had to call my boss.

Samantha boss

Hey

Oh hi Sam what do you need

I was wondering if you could email me the jobs that I'm on and all the stuff I need to know

Oh Yea I'll send that through later how are your neighbors

Oh they are really awesome I'm with them right now

I knew it

What do you mean

I knew you would love this job cause I knew that the apartment was across from Dan and Phil's and we all know how much you like them both

Oh so this was your plan all along

Yea of course why do you think we gave you a week to settle

Oh Yea thanks

You can keep the apartment if you want and live down there you can be our London spokes person

That would be awesome

Okay so that's settled I'll get the paperwork sent to you and then you can live there permanently

Thanks boss this is awesome

No problem I'll call them now

Okay thanks bye

Bye

I put my phone down and went back to the lounge. Neither of them were there so I checked their rooms. Phil wasn't in his but then I heard some whispering coming from Dan's room. I decided to go back to the lounge cause I don't like to snoop on conversations unless I have to. I sat down and a few minutes later they both came back to the lounge.

"So guys I have some news" I said jumping up off the sofa.

"Ooo what is it" Phil asked very excited.

"Well...I'M MOVING INTO THAT APARTMENT PERMANENTLY"