Phils video

Phil looked at us shocked but quickly handed dans phone back to him. We did a few more rounds before we decided to end it. Dan did the outro then shut off the camera. Phil stood up and grabbed the tripod eight the camera on it and took it through to his room. I followed him taking a light with me. Dan also took a light through.

We all sta on the bed but Phil sat in the middle this time. Dan sat to his right while i sat to his left. He turned on the camera and did the intro and explained what we were doing. Phil opened up his twitter and started to ask some of the questions.

Dan Sammy Phil Sammy and dan

Erm...can you lick your elbow

no

Nope

what is the most pointless thing you ever bought

I have no idea I bought loads of pointless things

for me its probably black water all it did was made me look edgy

Preach

right next erm would you ever kiss Phil

Sure why not

Possibly but hes my best friend so that weird

How many kids do you want

Three!

okay that was creepy

Very creepy

Lets not do that again

Yea

So have you kissed some one in this room

yea but they wont know that cause my video goes up after yours

yup

All time low or panic! at the disco

don't make me choose goddamnit

we really need to stop

Agreed

Favorite clothing item

Black skinny jeans

I thought we wernt gonna do that

I cant help it it juat happens

Right I'm gonna end the video here. Bye guys.

Phil shut off the camera and took out the memory card. He pit it into his computer and put dans video onto a memory stick and handed it to him. Dan took the stick and walked to his room. Phil layed down on his bed and instantly started editing to I thought I would leave him to it.

I walked through to dans room and saw that he was just starting to edit. I stood in his door way for a few seconds before tuning round to leave. As i was walking down the corridoor I felt two long arms slither round me and pick me up. He turned me round and picked me up bridal style. What happened to dans noodle arms.

He placed me down on his bed next to his laptop then sat next to me where his laptop previously was. He placed the laptop on his stomach while lying down and put on some headphones. He handed me some headphones too that were also plugged into his laptop so I could watch as he edited.

I rested my head on his shoulder and watched as he edited away. It was really peaceful to be honest. Quiet. All I could hear was the sound of the video and the faint sound of keyboard tapping and mouse clicking.