Hangover

I woke up and my head hurt so bad. I did my best to get out of bed and shuffled to the kitchen. I had completely forgotten everything that had happened that night so when Dan came rushing over to ask me how I was feeling I was very confused.

"My head hurts a lot do you know what happened"

"Yea" Dan sighed.

"HOLY CRAP IF I DID ANYTHING TO YOU THEN IM SO SO SO SORRY I DIDNT MEAN ANY OF THAT"

"Calm down Sam you didn't do anything to me"

"Thank fuck"

"You went out clubbing with Ellis and you were drunk as hell. Some guy forced some drugs on you and you didn't know that they were drugs so you both tried them. You both got completely blazed off your asses then Ellis left you to go with a guy and you called me to pick you up. You told me to go to the police station and you turned yourself in. They said you could go cause even though you did drugs you hadn't really don't anything wrong cause once you realised you went to them. Then I took you back here and you fell asleep eventually and now we are here"

"Oh"

"Yea. Drunk you isn't the best you but you can be very forward"

"Forward?"

"Well you are very confident"

"Wow that's the opposite of me"

"Yea"

"Anyways once I feel a bit better do you maybe wanna do something together today"

"Yea sure what you thinking"

"Maybe just going out into the town"

"Sounds good"

"Okay I'm gonna go shower"

"Okay I'll go back to mine and get showered and changed"

"Okay I'll come round to yours when I'm done"

"Okay"

I went off for a shower then dried my hair. I put on (media above) and went out. I knocked on dans door and I heard Phil yell it's unlocked and I walked in. Dan still wasn't out of the shower and Phil told me to wait in his room.

"Won't that be a bit weird if he just comes out of the shower and sees me"

"Nah it will be fine"

"Okay..."

I went and sat on the edge of dans bed and surely enough it was awkward as hell. I was sat on dans bed and Dan was just stood there in a towel.

"I'll leave if you need me to"

"No it's fine I'll be right back"

"Erm...okay"

Dan grabbed some clothes. He came back in with black skinny jeans on and his eclipse shirt. He went to his wardrobe and grabbed his horn hoodie and said he was ready to go. We said bye to Phil and left.

We went into a corner store and I grabbed a Dr Pepper. So did Dan but I insisted on paying. Dan obviously tried to argue back but he stopped when he realise that he wasn't going to win. We walked over to a bridge and we both sat on the edge and looked down at the water.