Clubbing?...NEVER AGAIN

I decided to wear the shirt with conveniently placed fabric and the skirt with slits. Ellis was now happy with my outfit and we left to go out.

We got a taxi to the clubs and went inside one. Immediately there was drunk people trying to grope us. It was extremely uncomfortable. I headed straight for the bar and dragged Ellis with me. I ordered a cocktail and Ellis got some straight Vodka.

We were moving from club to club and by now Ellis could only just walk. But that's to be expected seen as she had downed about 4 bottles worth of vodka do you know. I was very tipsy and starting to edge onto being drunk.

We were spotted by a group of people who started to come towards us. We talked to them before they offered us a load of drugs. He held out a bag that had a mix of packages in. He said we could have it for free. Before I could decline Ellis had already taken the bag and the group had ran off.

We walked into an alley and looked at the packages. There were all labeled differently. Meth. Heroin. Coke. Speed. Ecstasy. There was more and also some cigarettes...of weed. Ellis grabbed one and took out a lighter. She then started to smoke it while grabbing some heroin, coke and some meth and making two rolls up. She stubbed out her weed and lit the heroin, coke and Meth mixed one and started to smoke it. She handed me the other mixed one she made and lit it.

We smoked about 5 each and we were completely off our heads. We went back into the club and Ellis ran straight over to a random guy and started to make out with him. I started to come back to my senses and realised what was happening. I messaged Dan saying code red need help meet at Starbucks. I shouted Ellis and she came over with the man she now has with her. I told Ellis that he wasn't going home with us and she said that if he couldn't then she would walk home. So she set off walking around some more clubs with this random drunk ass dude and I went to Starbucks to meet Dan. He pulled up in his car and opened the door so I could get in.

"Jeez you stink what have you been doing and what are you wearing"

"I'll explain just please take me to the police station"

Dan did as instructed and went straight to the police station. We got out the car and walked inside. I went over to the desk and talked to the receptionist and told them everything about how we were drunk and still are and we had some drugs forced onto us but we I didn't know they were drugs cause I was way too high. They tested them then I was given an interrogation. I answered all their questions and they said I was free to leave and they would find Ellis in he morning.

I walked back to the car with Dan and the ride home was silent. As soon as we got back to the flat I knocked on Ellis' door to see if she was okay. All I got in return was an extremely loud moan so I left. I was now in a corridor with Dan and I was high off my ass. I couldn't trust myself.

"Hey Sammy is it alright if I stay at yours cause you are not in good shape. You need looking after" Dan spoke.

"Yea sure thank you" I replied. I opened the door and walked into my room. Dan went to the kitchen and he got me some paracetamol and a glass of water then brought it to my room. He sat on my bed next to me and I took the pills. We both sat on my bed and talked for a bit until my buzz wore off enough for me to sleep soundly.

I fell asleep pretty quickly after that and it was a nice sleep but I really wasn't looking forward to the monster hangover I was gonna have in the morning. At least I have Dan to look after me. I trust him.